Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Tiwa Savage, Don Jazzy Are The New Faces Of Konga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage, Don Jazzy Are The New Faces Of Konga (547 Views)

Me And Don Jazzy Are Not Friends– Timaya Confessed / The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures / What Is This Girl Doing In This Photo? - Iyanya And Don Jazzy Are Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Don Jazzy Are The New Faces Of Konga by Islie: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2015
Don Jazzy and artiste Tiwa Savage are the new faces of Nigerian online retail store Konga. Omawumi Megbele was the first celebrity ambassador of the retail shop Konga.
Don Jazzy shared this photo on Instagram of himself signing the new deal

“And as we sign the contract my brother #Godwin. Myself and the DoroDiva @Officialtiwasage are the new ambassadors for KONGA.#SMD . He captioned it
Tiwa Savage who is expecting her first child also shared a photo of her signing her contract and captioned it “2015 is looking so great…My boss @donjazzy and I the new brand ambassadors for Nigeria’s number 1 online shopping mall”
Don Jazzy is also an ambassador for Loya Milk and MTN while Tiwa has several endorsements from Forte Oil to Pepsi and Maggi
The pregnant Tiwa Savage is a highly saught after artiste as she is also an ambassador for MTN as well as Femi Otedola’s Forte Oil, Pepsi and Maggi.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/tiwa-savage-don-jazzy-are-the-new-faces-of-konga/

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Olamide Shows Off Son In Adorable New Pics / Great / A Nairalander's New Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.