Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview (776 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview by wande2015(f): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2015
u hv bn invited for interview with prosperite concept limited on Monday march 2nd @ plot 5 otunba kolawole street behind atunrase carpet,estate b/stop alapere kety lagos by 10 am.hrm.ademola
pls is dis real.thnks
Re: Interview by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2015
did you apply for a job with them? also do some google research about the company
Re: Interview by wande2015(f): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
thnks
Re: Interview by wande2015(f): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
I saw a message on dis site for banks test nd interview organised by strategy outsourcing ltd ,so I decided to go dr since it wasn't far frm my house nd I needed no transport fare to gt dr.wn we finished dy said dy wld gt bck to us before Monday.to cut d story short .
pls I jst wnt to know weda dy re fake or real
Re: Interview by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
But one would have thought you knew better because you attended the interview and you saw the people, meanwhile I'm sure it real as far you where not ask to pay money. Also, after interview the next thing is for the HR to review the outcome of the interview which is why they said will get back to you, just pray that you meet their criteria after reviewing the interview.
Re: Interview by wande2015(f): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
pls I wnt to know if prosperite concept limited is real or fake

(1) (Reply)

Latest Job Vacancies At MAERSK Nigeria / Jobs At MTN Nigeria / Emirates Group International Entry-level & Experience Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.