Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? (4023 Views)

4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour / Buhari: Much Ado About Ear Infection(photo)-Prof. Ibekwe / Chinese Herbal Products For Any Kind Of Infection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by kingeze88(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2015
I met a beautiful girl. She is 19 years old. I decided to engage in. Romance with her. As it progressed, I fondled her boobs and her mourning was pleasant to me. As the fore play continued, I fingered her virgina. When I withdrew my finger, jeeeeeeeeez! U can't imagine the kind of fishy smell I perceived when I smelled my finger. I lost interest in the stuff. But she looks neat in her outward appearance. That was my first experience with a smelling virgina.

Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by Mynd44: 10:25am On Feb 27, 2015
Kids...

The virgina is supposed to smell naturally.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by fadolak(f): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2015
Vagina has a natural smell but not dt fishy smell. Guess d girl has an infection she needs to quickly takia of.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by bogolobango(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2015
Ur own is even better na fishy smell, dat my girl pussi smell pass dead body if to say na u by now na hospital u go dey
Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2015
kingeze88:
I met a beautiful girl. She is 19 years old. I decided to engage in. Romance with her. As it progressed, I fondled her boobs and her mourning was pleasant to me. As the fore play continued, I fingered her virgina. When I withdrew my finger, jeeeeeeeeez! U can't imagine the kind of fishy smell I perceived when I smelled my finger. I lost interest in the stuff. But she looks neat in her outward appearance. That was my first experience with a smelling virgina.

Maybe her vàgina is dead hence the bad smell & the "mourning". Kikikiki. It's MOANING, bro.

Not all of us stink. Kthanks. Some women just don't take care of themselves like they should. Bad personal hygiene is all it is.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2015
so you assume that in your pitiable sexual encounter with what 1 or 2 girls , you are qualified to come here and make your ignorant and dumb statement about most girls? I dont blame you or your mother's rotten cunt.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by jaykaylegend(m): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2015
This one is strong
Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by ShirelleBaby: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2015
bigdiva:
so you assume that in your pitiable sexual encounter with what 1 or 2 girls , you are qualified to come here and make your ignorant and dumb statement about most girls? I dont blame you or your mother's rotten cunt.

Chaiiii
sad--RIP mr OP

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by Enegod(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2015
If she smells like fish she most likely has an infection.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Chaiiii
sad--RIP mr OP
grin grin grin

datz what i call finishing cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by Desteenee(m): 11:48am On Feb 27, 2015
Op it is NOT all v**** that has odour. Though naturally It has a unique smell, and that is why it baffles me how some guy eat it.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 27, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Chaiiii
sad--RIP mr OP

U funny men, can't stop laffingringringrin
**Faints**
Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:

grin grin grin

datz what i call finishing cheesy

Like Mortal Kombat "Finish Him"
Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by ivyT(f): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2015
Lets say the vagina is an open wound,it can't be perfectly clean all the time..

It usually happens during adolescence,but as maturity sets in,proper hygiene is key
Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by justmag(m): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2015
Mynd44:
Kids...

The virgina is supposed to smell naturally.

Not with proper hygiene

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 27, 2015
Sile12:

Like Mortal Kombat "Finish Him"
grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by justmag(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2015
bigdiva:

Oh my goodness! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. What a diss. shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by vjsmiles: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
bigdiva:
WHAT BROUGHT HIS MOM INTO THIS.... angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
op stay away from dirty gurls naa,go for clean babes cos not all pussy smell cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by Yustash001(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
How many virgina have you smelled that made you conclude that most girls have virginal odour?...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
vjsmiles:

WHAT BROUGHT HIS MOM INTO THIS.... angry

he brought his mum himself when he referred to a majority of the female species to which his mum belongs or at least belonged to at somepoint...unless he was brought up by two gay dudes...and if that is the case then my apologies for bringing up his daddies.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by vjsmiles: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
bigdiva:

he brought his mum himself when he referred to a majority of the female species to which his mum belongs or at least belonged to at somepoint...unless he was brought up by two gay dudes...and if that is the case then my apologies for bringing up his daddies.
angry
Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by kingeze88(m): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
bigdiva:
Hey! I didn't insult your mom in the first place. I was only narrating an experience. May be your virgina smells like a dead rabit.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by mmsen: 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
A bad/unbalanced diet is the cause of a lot of our ailments.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Big diva vs kingeze!!!!
I'm takin bets here... 10 to 1!!!!

Chai... I like comin n nairaland when I'm drunk grin
Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
kingeze88:
Hey! I didn't insult your mom in the first place. I was only narrating an experience. May be your virgina smells like a dead rabit.
You said maybe, i say, no it doesnt, it smells like "nofuckingchanceinhellforyoutoeverfindout"
Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
JbravoAdodger:
Big diva vs kingeze!!!!
I'm takin bets here... 10 to 1!!!!

Chai... I like comin n nairaland when I'm drunk grin
Relax dude, i'm a lover, not a fighter... tongue
Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
bigdiva:
calm down with the abuses,he is speaking the truth to some extent,all girls dont stink,but a large number does and thats a fact.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
bigdiva:

Relax dude, i'm a lover, not a fighter... tongue

Well if that's the case, let me quote tiwa;

Love me love me love me love meeeee!!!
Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by kingeze88(m): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=bigdiva post=31136349]
You said maybe, i say, no it doesnt, it smells like "nofuckingchanceinhellforyoutoeverfindout"[/quoteyour virgina must be beserving as a home to worms. You have guilt within you that is why you were ranting like a disgraced fool. I won't insult your mom because she did nothing to me. I will advice you to go for a swap test to cure you.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Point of correction, not "most" but "some" girls' v.agina smell. Although the v.agina has its natural fragrance but it can still be enhanced. My gal's smells very nice due to her good personal hygiene and her high consumption of fruits like banana, water-melon,pawpaw,water-melon as well as vegetables like lettuce,cabbage,spinach. Yoghurt can be helpful also due to its high biotic contents

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For July 14 2021 In Nigeria / Hiv/aids And Oregano Oil / Causes Of Itching In Private Parts & 13 Home Remedies To Relieve It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.