Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Shocker: MTV’s P1mp My Ride Show Was Actually Fake Fake Fake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocker: MTV’s P1mp My Ride Show Was Actually Fake Fake Fake (870 Views)

"That Davido's Sex Tape Is Actually Fake" - Ikp120 / Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] / Hilarious!!! 8 movie Tattoos Of Top World Celebrities that weren't actually fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocker: MTV’s P1mp My Ride Show Was Actually Fake Fake Fake by Tvaddict: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2015
In this day and age, it’s not surprising when viewers find out their favorite ‘reality’ show isn’t so real after all.

According to former winners of MTV’s classic show love-vendor My Ride, not so much.

According to Justin, much of the <b>tricked out accessories they installed were removed after the scenes were taped</b>. Beyond that, it appears as though many of the modifications to the car were done with no intention of making them usable. An example of this includes a robotic arm installed in Seth’s car which was actually controlled by some guy sitting at a computer.

Jake, Justin, and Seth agreed that many of the accessories were low quality, didn’t work, or were so impractical they made driving the car impossible. LED lights that were installed in the seats would get too hot to drive with, doors had to be changed because they wouldn’t allow for seat belts to be used, and trunk accessories made it so the trunk wasn’t even able to close.

Full story - www.stobmedia.com/shocker-mtvs-love-vendor-my-ride-show-was-actually-fake-fake-fake/
Re: Shocker: MTV’s P1mp My Ride Show Was Actually Fake Fake Fake by ephemm(m): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
change love-vendor to p1mp, that might make ur story more chatchy, use letter 1 instead of alphabet i
Re: Shocker: MTV’s P1mp My Ride Show Was Actually Fake Fake Fake by Tvaddict: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
ephemm:
change love-vendor to p1mp, that might make ur story more chatchy, use letter 1 instead of alphabet i

Thanks mate

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa: Posting Sexy Pics To Lure Him Back To Her / No Breastfeeding For My Kids — Cossy Orjiakor / Photos From Miss United Nations, Nigeria Pageant,organized By Precious Chikwendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.