Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files (31435 Views)

Download 2go Version 4.5.1 By 2go Team With Screenshots.jar / How To Install Java(.jar, .jad) Apps On Android Without Emulator / How To Convert .jar,.jad,.sis Etc Files To Apk File For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by BossTtdiamonds(m): 2:58am On Jan 10, 2009
I just thought I'd bring this up . . so that dudes wount just come in here . . ,  and tell u to dwnload an app tha browse 4 free when u can actually modify urs to suit yourself . . . An example is the opera nigeria. . .
To download the .jar file editor, click here . .
I was able to edit my operamini to suit myself. . . and i hope to edit other  applications too. ,  .  so as for now  ,   i'll have to start from what i know. . .  after dwnloadin the app above ,   launch it on ur pc, after launchin' it . .  look for class a  click on it and u'll see some encoded no's with the decrypted words at the side
After thatlook for the application server address . . .
Once u've highlighted  the server add ,   click on edit or right click and click cut. . then open notepad type ur new server address and click on the spot where u cut  . . right click or click edit and click paste . ,  then u can save the file . .

That's all i've got  . .  for now. . i hope ya'll bring up more soon . .
Admin , has cancelled upload of .jar files , so i guess i cant upload my file. . .
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by engrhamid(m): 3:29am On Jan 10, 2009
Hmmm! Good work there u come dey whine me before abi!
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:32am On Jan 10, 2009
dude , . . i just found out now . . That's what i've been searchin' 4 after i tols u about it . .
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by dragnet: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2009
mMm' . . .thumbsup
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by Besto(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2009
Try and edit yamee or ytiny,
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by Feesha: 11:44am On Jan 10, 2009
@all
If the link above does not work after a few trials, you may click here to get to the download page.
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by just2nice(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2009
Ok,boss.Kind of info we need to shake up things around here.
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2009
Thanks dude . ,
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2009
Big boss thanx a lot.tried configuring opera 4 but met an exception.changes only apply when i extract out the file out of the jar.is there a way to edit while file inside the archive.
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by tjosh(m): 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2009
Thanks budy. Wt of app dt alows u change a software's name and logo?
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by SUXXI(m): 4:17am On Jan 11, 2009
Thanks for creating this nice topic.I have not really tried the software from the link u provided.
If i have edited the a.class file from the java file and put it back into the original software, will it work?
I am having problem to make it work after editing.
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 11, 2009
Same thing with me
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 11, 2009
Same thing with me
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by tjosh(m): 7:45am On Jan 11, 2009
I av downloaded it bt avnt tried it. . Wil gv it a trial 2day. . .
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by maxjax(m): 8:14am On Jan 11, 2009
Boss Ttdiamonds:

"That's all i've got  . .  for now. . i hope ya'll bring up more soon . . "

@pc guru and SUXXI it seems the tut aint over yet accordin to what Boss said,
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by Tokajoe: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2009
Hey guy i tried i t wit ma opera4.2 afta puttin d mtn cheat i tried installin it bt it tells me authorisatn failed wat do u tink is d prob
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by tjosh(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2009
Authorization failed? Be sensitive while editing. Take note of all hex n character . . . Jst edit wt u wana edit witout touchin oda components
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by tjosh(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2009
Authorization failed? Be sensitive while editing. Take note of all hex n character . . . Jst edit wt u wana edit witout touchin oda components
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by SUXXI(m): 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2009
Ok.I am waiting for the remaining part of thetutorial.
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by dragnet: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2009
Authorization failed seems lyk a network prob. . Y nt upload d file somwhere 4 otherz to test
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by stancozy(m): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2009
yeayea
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by tjosh(m): 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2009
@boss. . I tried editin opera mod 206 bt cant find it server adres na. Cnt opera mod be edited ni?
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by QuardCore(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2009
@All I have tried over and over again to edit my OM4.1 by aED, Opera naija and Opera mini 4.2 unsigned edition but to no avail. Each time I changed the server address, the moment I save and exit ClickView, every thing reverts to the way it was. What could be the reason for this?
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by dragnet: 8:54am On Jan 12, 2009
tjosh, haba. wetin u wan edit in 206? . . It has been modded already datz why u can edit d server via settings
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by tjosh(m): 12:04am On Jan 13, 2009
@dragnet. Tnx. Bt i tried editing a java browser bt cldnt find d server adrres. Pls wt cld be d cause na?
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 13, 2009
@quad core. Extract the a class modify it then rightclick on jar and select add to drop a class into the archive but still i always get an exception.whats the result.
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by tjosh(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2009
[green]WHERE[/green] [white]IS[/white] [green]DIAMOND[/green]?
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by tjosh(m): 8:04am On Jan 14, 2009
[green]WHERE[/green] [white]IS[/white] [green]DIAMOND[/green]?
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by Malquisoft(m): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2009
just edit the file using click view by going to class a
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by tjosh(m): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2009
[blue]Get owt with ur info and let DIAMOND speak. He creatd this thread.[/blue]
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by talk2medo(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2009
Tjosh let him yarn na! Monkey dey talk!
Re: Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files by Besto(m): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2009
Best tin, mak pesin upload the updated opera 9ja at sharemobile

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Night Plan Now 25 Naira For 250mb / What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much / Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.