Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,442 members, 7,958,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Run Away From Them (they Are 419) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Run Away From Them (they Are 419) (1461 Views)

TME 419 or Pro Vitamin A Cassava Stems Needed @ Kaduna / TME 419 Cassava Stem Needed / 419 Cassava Tubers Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Run Away From Them (they Are 419) by thunder7: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hello nairalander,
Weeks ago i posted it here asking for any information about an investment company called "STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT COMPANY" that i met online but unfortunate for me there was not a corgent response, not untill i was duped by this company with 60k.
Pls, investors be careful about this company.. THEY ARE 419
Re: Run Away From Them (they Are 419) by jasper7(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
thunder7:
Hello nairalander,
Weeks ago i posted it here asking for any information about an investment company called "STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT COMPANY" that i met online but unfortunate for me there was not a corgent response, not untill i was duped by this company with 60k.
yeah... I remember that post. wow! thanks for the heads up sir.
Re: Run Away From Them (they Are 419) by mchuxx(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
thunder7:
Hello nairalander,
Why wont you learn the simple way. I remember someone telling u to be careful, yet u went ahead and lost money. Others beware of investment offers, 95% are scam. Don't take tat 5% chance.
Re: Run Away From Them (they Are 419) by thunder7: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
Thanks BUT it's not like that bros. Only that the process has started b/4 someone advised me to post it here but by the time people started responding, it was already late.. Meanwhile it does not cost me anything to keep it to myself but atleast to help others.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Buy old/spent layers / The Latest Info On Snail Farming In Nigeria That You May Never Know / Have U Started Planting Second Season Maize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.