Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Run Away From Them (they Are "419") - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Run Away From Them (they Are "419") (1101 Views)

Alert!!! All Ponzi Schemes Are 419 Read / Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites / Investors Moved N2.2 Trillion Away From The Nigerian Economy In 2015 -thecable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Run Away From Them (they Are "419") by thunder7: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hello my fellow nairalanders,
Weeks ago, I posted it here asking people for any information about an online investment company that i met on line called "STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT COMPANY"..
Pls, investors run away from them. They have duped me with 60k. They are cronic 419. A word is enough for a wise..
Re: Run Away From Them (they Are "419") by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
thunder7:
Weeks ago, I posted it here asking people for any information about an online investment company that i met on line called "STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT COMPANY"..
Pls, investors run away from them. They have duped me with 60k. They are cronic 419. A word is enough for a wise..
How did it happen?
Re: Run Away From Them (they Are "419") by jerflakes(m): 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Brandnew2:

How did it happen?

He wanted to invest N60k and they did some Harry Houdini on the money.

#HocusPocus
Re: Run Away From Them (they Are "419") by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
jerflakes:

He wanted to invest N60k and they did some Harry Houdini on the money.

#HocusPocus
sorry Op I just have to burst out laughing on this joke. grin
Houdini was legendary. I doubt if there's any other magician who broke his record.
Re: Run Away From Them (they Are "419") by thunder7: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Is only people who understand the meaning of information that appreciate it... It cost me nothing to keep it to myself but atleast to HELP others.............

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Them (they Are "419") by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
thunder7:

thank u and sorry for ur lost money
dont mind dem

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Surface Pro 2 For Sale / Hemcure Enterprise (food And Beverages) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.