Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Get Recharge Card Printing Software... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Recharge Card Printing Software... (425 Views)

Own Your Customized Recharge Cards Printing Software / Questions And Answers About Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria / Scratch Card Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Recharge Card Printing Software... by bruzrecordz(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hi guys...i know you must have heard about printing of recharge cards..i dont have to go on and tell you how lucrative this business but let me ask you a question..have you thought about owning the software? if your answer is yes then this article or post is for you..
the recharge printing software is not rampant..that means you can not buy it from any software vendor. so imagine how much you can make by selling only the software..i have the software and i want to sell it to ONLY 37 peoples..what i mean is..i can only one person frm abuja, lagos, port harcourt etc...so hurry up and get this software.

contact me through
phone...08105636662
email....bruzrecordz@gmail.com
whatsapp...08105636662
when you whatsapp or call me we will negotiate the price and how you can get the software.
Re: Get Recharge Card Printing Software... by medoyin(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
mcheww..software wey dey google..pele
Re: Get Recharge Card Printing Software... by bruzrecordz(m): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2015
google? stop deceiving yourself..den y people still goin frm seminar to seminar.

(1) (Reply)

Help On Andriod Bulk Sms App / Lets Talk / 7 Key Stratagies To Gain Massive Traffic For New Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.