Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Check Out The Leaked New HTC One M9 Specs... Will You Rock This Device? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The Leaked New HTC One M9 Specs... Will You Rock This Device? (595 Views)

Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera / Glo Launches Another Whooping Data Plan, Will You Rock It? / HTC One M9 Unveiled Officially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Leaked New HTC One M9 Specs... Will You Rock This Device? by Donfolu: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ilN3EpvpsaY/VPBX-BhuvSI/AAAAAAAAAV8/SggVmwiBgYU/s1600/Official-HTC-One-M9-renders-price-and-almost-full-specs-allegedly-leaked.jpg[/img]
The latest product of HTC is the One M9 device, but it's yet to hit the market....but trust your guy, in this post i will take you through the full spec of the device.The New HTC device comes in gunmetal grey and "gold on silver" colour. Check out the full specs ...

The New HTC One M9 Specs
1. The new HTC handset offers a 5-inch 1080p display.
2. It is powered by Qualcomm's octa-core, 2.0 GHz Snapdragon 810 processor.

3. The M9 has a 20 MP rear camera with dual LED flash, and what's said to be a 4 MP UltraPixel camera on the front.
4. Furthermore, it has 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal memory, and microSD card support (up to 128 GB).
5. Android 5.0 Lollipop with Sense 7 UI will be on board.

6. BoomSound speakers, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1.
7. LTE connectivity (up to 300 Mbps) are also included.
8. It is 9.61mm thin, while weighing 157.5 grams.
9. Battery? Well, it will have a 2900 mAh battery.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-n-VcWL-VKes/VPBYhw_tN7I/AAAAAAAAAWM/mrwyuUYPF4Q/s1600/HTC-One-M9-renders.jpg[/img]
It should be on market in April. We should expect the device to cost around $750 ... Will you rock this device?
Source
Re: Check Out The Leaked New HTC One M9 Specs... Will You Rock This Device? by mikron(m): 1:45am On Feb 28, 2015
wow what a beast, im a huge fan of htc phones any day, any idea what the price will be?
Re: Check Out The Leaked New HTC One M9 Specs... Will You Rock This Device? by jworos(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Woahhh!! dis baby is packed...

(1) (Reply)

Flash Drives For Android And PC / How Can I Restore My System App On Tecno R7 / How To Use Dual Or More Whatsapp On Your Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.