Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Advices To Husbands - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advices To Husbands (577 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Short Letter To Husbands From Wives / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advices To Husbands by Sweetmarriage: 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Words For You...

Dear husband, has your wife ever asked you, “How much do you love me? What is it that you love about me? Will you love me when I’m old and gray?” What’s going on here?

Husbands, your wife wants reassurance of your love. Your reassurance will go a long way in energizing her.

Your wife is a one-man woman, and she is deeply committed to you. But at times, she may wonder if you’re a one-woman man.

Your wife may see you being attracted by a beautiful lady walking by, and take this as a possibility that you may be unfaithful to her. Sincerely speaking, she’s probably insecure in this area and needs reassurance or your commitment, not joking and teasing.

But when your wife sees that you’re trying to make Jesus the Lord of your life in every area, including your marriage, she feels more secure. When she’s assured of your love and loyalty, she gets energized and motivated.

It’s the way God designed her, and it’s why the marriage covenant is based upon loyalty – until death do you part.

So do some self-evaluation. What are you feeling for your wife? Are you being as loyal to her as you could be?

Don’t be critical of her in front of others. Rather, speak highly of her in front of others. Be involved in the things that are important to her.

# Be A Real Man
# Be A Real Husband!!!

2 Likes

Re: Advices To Husbands by SAMBARRY: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Which kain Oyinbo be advices to husbands. Abeg change your grammar sharp sharp
Re: Advices To Husbands by 5minsmadness: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
Be a real man...

Be a real man...

How come no one ever says Be a real woman?

(1) (Reply)

'I Can't Cope With His Big Manhood, Please Dissolve Our Marriage' - Wife! / Man Calls Police To Tell Them His Wife Stole His Cocaine, Gets Arrested Instead / Proteach Professsional Home Tutors In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.