Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

[photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! (9140 Views)

Singer Asa Turns Light Skinned In New Beautiful Ankara Photos / Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] / Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:
sexy?

you mean the two toto showing grin grin

i like the lady with her tomboy nature cheesy
you too spoil...if na your aunty dem talk to like that sey you go like am?
Re: [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
hilaomo:
you too spoil...if na your aunty dem talk to like that sey you go like am?
my Aunty no go show toto out grin

shocked

hope she is not your aunt
Re: [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! by grinface98(m): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
I know the pics won't be sexy
Re: [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! by pojophilius(m): 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Walai,asa is a comedian grin
Re: [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! by Yustash001(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ironically....what's sexy about that?...she should cover that slippers they call bossom...
Re: [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! by seunadeolu(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
farano HERE we are ,join the league babe grin
farano:
Where are the vaseline grabbers? grin
Re: [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:

my Aunty no go show toto out grin

shocked

hope she is not your aunt
u are north!!!most likely Maiduguri...
Re: [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! by okooloyun1(m): 12:43am On Feb 28, 2015
SenatorJames:
I thought Asa is a decent singer before...... how men change.
We are in d season of change bro.
Re: [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! by Qualer: 5:44am On Feb 28, 2015
milky3:
Love her song ,they are so lyrical

You are the only person making sense here.

Milky3, mmhhh! I was expecting to see a whole lotta milky equipment undecided
Re: [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! by chillingbabe: 5:58am On Feb 28, 2015
Simple et Cool smiley
Re: [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! by dazzlingd(m): 6:20am On Feb 28, 2015
she's good
Re: [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! by Jarexxx(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2015
Ain't seeing anything
**looks again**
Still nothing
Re: [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! by milky3(f): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2015
Qualer:

You are the only person making sense here.

Milky3, mmhhh! I was expecting to see a whole lotta milky equipment undecided
Funny u
Re: [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! by idu1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
She done dey look for husband....
Re: [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! by imakebigbucks: 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing,
www.buzz77.com
Re: [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! by nawtikid(m): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dis babe no fit make my diick rise

4giv me Asa
Re: [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
hilaomo:
u are north!!!most likely Maiduguri...
nope am not
Re: [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
diddydiva:

nope am not
whc state?
Re: [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
hilaomo:
whc state?
ogun state
Re: [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
diddydiva:

ogun state
mind if we chat?
Re: [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! by yazz09(m): 1:25am On Mar 01, 2015
diddydiva:
sexy?

you mean the two toto showing grin grin

i like the lady with her tomboy nature cheesy

i like the lady with her tomboy nature cheesy[/quote]

Which toto wey you see. Abeg point them make I see them too
Re: [photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! by adegbayoolamide(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
Singer Asa, is one fine artiste, whose fashion
style has always been simple and a little boyish.
New photos which accompanied the release of
her very successful album, ‘Bed of stones’
also show the singer can be sexy, her fans have
also received her new look with mixed reviews.Don't waste money! Check best PRICES
of […] The post [Photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans
With Her Sexy Side! appeared first on Nigerian
Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.... source http://ageherald.com/news/photos- singer-asa-surprises-her-fans-with-her-sexy-side

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Yemi Alade Dead?? / Lil Baby Regrets Featuring In Davido's Song "So Crazy" / PHOTOS: Couple Caught Having Sex On Public Stairwell (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.