Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

NCC Needs To Do Something About MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Needs To Do Something About MTN (819 Views)

All You Need To Know About Mtn 2gb For 500 / Have You Heard About Mtn Mobile Electricity? (you Need To See This) / About Mtn #25 Night Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCC Needs To Do Something About MTN by falseman(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Oh my God!! May thunder begin to fire this people right now I'm surely going to rain brimstone in their office first thing tomorrow morning.....N2400 just stolen from my account and the call representatives I talked to keep saying I should call back that the system won't come up. I noticed this is their trick whenever they have no excuse to give. In fact may God help whoever I'm going to meet at their office tomorrow. A friend just told me 3k was also taken from her account.
I swear to God who made me if this money ain't returned I'm setting fire on one MTN mast they just can't keep stealing from me.
Re: NCC Needs To Do Something About MTN by dominique(f): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Have you done any subscription of that amount before? If you have then mostly automatic renewal took place. Airtel and etisalat does that also. Still, you should keep calling them till they tell you what became of your money.

1 Like

Re: NCC Needs To Do Something About MTN by Randerl: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Make una leave mtn for we. Forgive and Forget.
Re: NCC Needs To Do Something About MTN by didfy: 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
NCC is a needless Organization in this lucky country, bastards work there
Re: NCC Needs To Do Something About MTN by dominique(f): 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Randerl:
Make una leave mtn for we. Forgive and Forget.

So he should forget about the N2400 like that? No wonder our networks keep robbing us blind, because they know there are people with your type of mentality.
Re: NCC Needs To Do Something About MTN by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nah for BUHARI campaign nah..We need Change, we have to support the change..LOL
Re: NCC Needs To Do Something About MTN by falseman(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
They refunded my money. I called and threatened them severally before they did. I begin to wonder about people who doesn't have the time for calls like my friend who complained about her 3k..... I'm so sorry for this country from the banking to the telecommunication sector
Re: NCC Needs To Do Something About MTN by falseman(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
dominique:

So he should forget about the N2400 like that? No wonder our networks keep robbing us blind, because they know there are people with your type of mentality.

Thanks. What people fail to understand is that MTN have no right to fraudulently deduct N1 from anyone's account. If I didn't call and threatened to take action nothing would have been done.
Re: NCC Needs To Do Something About MTN by JideSM: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Our apologies for the inconveniences. Kindly send your friend's phone number for assistance.
falseman:
They refunded my money. I called and threatened them severally before they did. I begin to wonder about people who doesn't have the time for calls like my friend who complained about her 3k..... I'm so sorry for this country from the banking to the telecommunication sector
Re: NCC Needs To Do Something About MTN by vjsmiles: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
falseman:
Oh my God!! May thunder begin to fire this people right now I'm surely going to rain brimstone in their office first thing tomorrow morning.....N2400 just stolen from my account and the call representatives I talked to keep saying I should call back that the system won't come up. I noticed this is their trick whenever they have no excuse to give. In fact may God help whoever I'm going to meet at their office tomorrow. A friend just told me 3k was also taken from her account. [size=30pt]
I swear to God who made me if this money ain't returned I'm setting fire on one MTN mast they just can't keep stealing from me.[/size]
YOU MADE MY DAY grin
Re: NCC Needs To Do Something About MTN by Amaechi5(m): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
U can go along with 1 or 2 boko teenage bombers if that is possible for you cause mtn truly deserved to be bombed.
Re: NCC Needs To Do Something About MTN by Mistermamus(m): 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
wen u av a retired general in a vital pos wat do u expect?

(1) (Reply)

MTN At It Again / Free And Real: Get 500mb/1gb/2gb On Your Airtel. / What Kind Of Custom ROM Can I Installed On My Generic Android Tab 7inch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.