Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Got A Promo Going On And Would Like To Be Featured On A Wedding Blog,this Is 4u! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Got A Promo Going On And Would Like To Be Featured On A Wedding Blog,this Is 4u! (822 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Dancing At A Wedding Reception (Video) / Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) / Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Promo Going On And Would Like To Be Featured On A Wedding Blog,this Is 4u! by LaHeiress(f): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Just budget weddings is a blog for budget couples. They will be showcasing a lot of upcoming but good vendors, and possible potential clients too. If you are interested, send your name,name of your outfit and pictures (preferrably with your watermarks) and a little detail on the promo and why you are doing the promo to bakare.lamide@gmail.com, you can also add up on 24DF68C6.

Get your business out there!

www.justbudgetweddings..com
Re: Got A Promo Going On And Would Like To Be Featured On A Wedding Blog,this Is 4u! by LaHeiress(f): 8:52am On Feb 28, 2015
I saw a similar post here sometimes last year and I replied. I got a feature not only on their blog but on all their platforms. To think that that singular act changed my business forever. I got a few potential clients that I was able to tell about my business to, from the same platform, I got 2 actual clients and referrals. It actually worked for me. Thought to share this story coz it just might work for you. And the best part is, it's FREE.

GOODLUCK!

Re: Got A Promo Going On And Would Like To Be Featured On A Wedding Blog,this Is 4u! by LaHeiress(f): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2015
Our company is focused on LOW budget brides and couples because we understand how expensive weddings can be. We understand the fear in young men wanting to get married but fears he may not be able to afford the kind of wedding his lady wants. We understand ladies and their fairytale wedding dreams.

We make your wedding dream come true without compromising on quality standard.

For those of you who have sent in your mails and details, we would be featuring you soon as we have already started.

If you have great deals for budget couples without compromising on quality and let's feature you. Please add us up on 24DF68C6 or 5155FEF3. Email- olamide@la-heiress.com
Re: Got A Promo Going On And Would Like To Be Featured On A Wedding Blog,this Is 4u! by LaHeiress(f): 11:21pm On May 04, 2015
Get a larger audience for your promos today!

Contact us on
bakare.lamide@gmail.com
olamide@la-heiress.com

visit www.justbudgetweddings..com[url][/url]

(1) (Reply)

Event Planning: Get 20% Discount When You Rent Your Events Items Here!!! / Pre Ember Promo ! Pre Ember Promo!! Pre Ember Promo !!! Open And See / See Our Audio Visual Set Up @ Standard Organization Of Nigeria Event @ 10 Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.