Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Goodnews HTC ONE M7 Users In Nigeria:The Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Has Arrived - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Goodnews HTC ONE M7 Users In Nigeria:The Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Has Arrived (1204 Views)

Solved!!! Unfortunately, System Update Has Stopped. Infinix Hot Note Pro / Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) / How To Upgrade Gionee Marathon M3 To Android 5.0 Lollipop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodnews HTC ONE M7 Users In Nigeria:The Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Has Arrived by MissTechy(f): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
Culled from MissTechy

The most anticipated update has finally been pushed to all HTC One users in Nigeria, I just confirmed it from my phone and YUP!!!!! we are live on the Android 5.0 network baby. The update came yesterday, but I upgraded mine today.

To activate, Go to your Settings, click on About and then select Software update!

Make sure you are connected to a WIFI Network, because the update is 723.17mb in size

Updating my own presently.. Would make an update on this post after I am done

WHOOPI

LONG LIVE THE HTC
Re: Goodnews HTC ONE M7 Users In Nigeria:The Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Has Arrived by Baroba(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
Good, one of the reasons why I stopped buying HTC phones was due to lack of updates, the had a habit of abandoning old devices in the past.. Good to see them supporting their flagships..

You might wanna charge that phone before updating.. cheesy

I like lollipop, though l have noticed a huge battery drain on my nexus 5, which never had a great battery anyway.. It also appears as if tethering has been broken on L, though it can be re enabled with root.. Enjoy!
Re: Goodnews HTC ONE M7 Users In Nigeria:The Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Has Arrived by Zammydagreat(m): 7:11am On Mar 05, 2015
htc is fuc.king up, the last update I gat on my droid dna was 4.4.2 kitkat topped with sense 5.5, had to s-0ff my device to install custom rom..... Now am already on 5.0.2 topped with sense 6.0. Try nusensesix custom rom
Re: Goodnews HTC ONE M7 Users In Nigeria:The Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Has Arrived by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
Theres no prompt for an update on mine oh,or could it be because im in Ghana?

(1) (Reply)

Elephone S2 And Elephone S2 Plus Launched Running On Android 5.1 Lollipop / Nokia E5 For Sale In Aba(purchased Last Has All Software)(PICTURE) / First Smartphone To Host Upto 384GB Memory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.