Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Hilarious photo of donjazzy and his plans for marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious photo of donjazzy and his plans for marriage (1700 Views)

"Because Of Donjazzy, I Killed A Girl In Wuse Market" - Woman Says On Instagram / Hilarious Photo Of DonJazzy And Dr Sid / Throwback Photo Of DonJazzy And Dbanj In The Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious photo of donjazzy and his plans for marriage by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
cheesy cry
Friedplantain....the guy just woke up from sleep
Mr IBU dey laugh you... cheesy

Re: Hilarious photo of donjazzy and his plans for marriage by Testerfuze(m): 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin grin grin....may God help him.
Re: Hilarious photo of donjazzy and his plans for marriage by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
We didn't do this to get married.

Just get serious!
Re: Hilarious photo of donjazzy and his plans for marriage by brennyB: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
I dey come,make i call SMD to ask
Re: Hilarious photo of donjazzy and his plans for marriage by auntymi(f): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wen u don ready make u tell us oga doRosearchiN

1 Like

Re: Hilarious photo of donjazzy and his plans for marriage by Kolade9(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Kyakyakyakyakya
Re: Hilarious photo of donjazzy and his plans for marriage by jerflakes(m): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Those who feel everyone should replicate their movements be like:

sunnyshayne:
We didn't do this to get married.

Just get serious!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious photo of donjazzy and his plans for marriage by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
jerflakes:
Those who feel everyone should replicate their movements be like:

Keep gallivanting, patrolling and sampling the ladies. There is surely a medal for everyone.
Re: Hilarious photo of donjazzy and his plans for marriage by jerflakes(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
sunnyshayne:

Keep gallivanting, patrolling and sampling the ladies. There is surely a medal for everyone.

Well, everyone is not meant to receive the same medal.

Are they?

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Mood!! See What Aunty Cossy Is Doing To OAP Yaw With Her Oranges – PHOTOS / VIDEO: See Where Korede Bello Got His Godwin Dance From / Dating Phyno Would Be A Dream Come True For Me -yemi Alade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.