Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,295 members, 7,954,177 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Peachtree Issues - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Peachtree Issues (540 Views)

I Was Unable To Install Peachtree 2007 On My Hp 250 Laptop / Sage 50 (peachtree) Is The Solution To Your Accounting Problems / Attend Our 4 Days Training On Sage 50 (peachtree) Accounting Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peachtree Issues by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
I have window server 2008 I have peachtree on it that I have install on. It as a standalone installation we share the company folder of the peachtree that is on local disk of the server and we have 3 computer connected to it . If laptop (A) want to connect to it he has to make use of the folder share on a network so that all d 3 client computer can be posting on the server concurently recently we notice a particular module is slow when posting from client station ( purchase/sales and also inventory) but when posting on the server itself is not slow we then ddecide to abandone the server and create a fresh installation on a new window 8 system making it as a server, and we did a backup from d old server and restore it on the window 8 system, and we share the folder as well the 3 system was able to conect to the share folder, but when any of the system open peachhtree and browse to the share folder and select the company folder it will prompt select a company which it has already selected. Pls what could be possible solution to all this issue stated above. Thanks in advance
Re: Peachtree Issues by LordRahl001: 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Actually I don't know of peachtree was designed for that!! But u can.actually check out another solution or get an ERP!! U can actually get an accounting package that's peculiar to your operations and it will run on a network and all of y'all can run independently!!!

(1) (Reply)

Dell Laptop Forsale In Ikeja At A Reasonable Price / Get Smart With Just 30k.. / Purchase Your Computer And Accessories At Cheaper Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.