Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Certification Edge Recruits In Lekki And Ikeja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Certification Edge Recruits In Lekki And Ikeja (4768 Views)

SHOPRITE RECRUITS IN ONITSHA / Certification Edge Recruits Again In Abuja / Certification Edge Recruits Job Interns (3 Weeks Contract Job) In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certification Edge Recruits In Lekki And Ikeja by CEdge: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
WORK ROLES

· Business development Officers.

· Marketing Executives.

· Public relations Officers

Monthly Salary: #80,000
Application Deadline: 9th of March, 2015
Interview Date in Lagos: 16th March, 2015
Job Orientation: 23rd March, 2015
Send your CV, passport Photograph and a letter of Application to trainee@tycoonsgroup.com , A letter of invitation will be forwarded to you.
For any enquiry call 09090011107

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certification Edge Recruits In Lekki And Ikeja by hurpeyeahme(f): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
Certification edge!!! What's with d interview u guys conducted last yr june/july customer service or so?

1 Like

Re: Certification Edge Recruits In Lekki And Ikeja by hollaimpeccabl(f): 1:15am On Feb 28, 2015
hurpeyeahme:
Certification edge!!! What's with d interview u guys conducted last yr june/july customer service or so?

Pls ask them o..with all the written test,powerpoint presentation bla bla bla
Re: Certification Edge Recruits In Lekki And Ikeja by CEdge: 9:13am On Feb 28, 2015
Hello,
Our Selection Process

We completed our selection process for the role almost immediately, the time-to-fill was just 4 weeks , selected candidates resumed about 4 Months ago. Hope i answered your Questions..
Thanks.
Re: Certification Edge Recruits In Lekki And Ikeja by Emmybreezy(m): 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
What the quilification need for the job?
Re: Certification Edge Recruits In Lekki And Ikeja by CEdge: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hello,
There are no major qualification, it all depends on your intelligence and your social skills. BSc will be an added advantage for whoever applies.
Hope this answers your question. Thanks
Re: Certification Edge Recruits In Lekki And Ikeja by Gydion(m): 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Following.
Re: Certification Edge Recruits In Lekki And Ikeja by Otori123(m): 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
CEdge:
Hello,
Our Selection Process

We completed our selection process for the role almost immediately, the time-to-fill was just 4 weeks , selected candidates resumed about 4 Months ago. Hope i answered your Questions..
Thanks.
What is Certifcate Edge into? What is the nature of the firm?
Re: Certification Edge Recruits In Lekki And Ikeja by LilyLuvSrk(f): 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
What is the firm all about actually? When a candidates succeeds, is he or her employed into the company or another company? What are we to encounter during the test.
Re: Certification Edge Recruits In Lekki And Ikeja by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
I reside in Kaduna.. Cn I apply??
Re: Certification Edge Recruits In Lekki And Ikeja by EmmySparky(m): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
I reside in sambisa can I apply?
Re: Certification Edge Recruits In Lekki And Ikeja by ookunlola(m): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
please where is your office located in ikeja?
Re: Certification Edge Recruits In Lekki And Ikeja by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 04, 2015
MaAaaaaaarrrkkkeeetttiiiinnngggg. Sellliiiiiinnggg ooofff prrrooodduuucccctts. Run for ya life.
Re: Certification Edge Recruits In Lekki And Ikeja by hurpeyeahme(f): 9:49am On Mar 04, 2015
CEdge:
Hello,
Our Selection Process

Thanks.
Hmmmm that's so good to hear,so none of my fellow nairaland members was selected cos one if not all would ve mentioned it on d thread dt wz created.
Re: Certification Edge Recruits In Lekki And Ikeja by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2015
yungbeef:
MaAaaaaaarrrkkkeeetttiiiinnngggg. Sellliiiiiinnggg ooofff prrrooodduuucccctts. Run for ya life.

How sure are you about this...do you know CEdge very well?...are they GNLD or sowhat are the products they deal with....your answer will save many a lot...
Re: Certification Edge Recruits In Lekki And Ikeja by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
CEdge:
WORK ROLES

· Business development Officers.

· Marketing Executives.

· Public relations Officers

Monthly Salary: #80,000
Application Deadline: 9th of March, 2015
Interview Date in Lagos: 16th March, 2015
Job Orientation: 23rd March, 2015
Send your CV, passport Photograph and a letter of Application to trainee@tycoonsgroup.com , A letter of invitation will be forwarded to you.
For any enquiry call 09090011107

diamby,
@LilyLuvSrk
tochimajesty, RunnaRunna

I scored above 20. Hope we will be invited for the interview on the 16th CEdge.

Thanks.
Re: Certification Edge Recruits In Lekki And Ikeja by yinka90: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
usqoh:

diamby,
@LilyLuvSrk
tochimajesty, RunnaRunna

I scored above 20. Hope we will be invited for the interview on the 16th CEdge.

Thanks.
Please did you hear from them after the test?

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Startzone Fellows Young Software Developer Trainee Programme / Buy 14 Pieces Of Stock OK Jeans For #700 Each Only / Need Directions From Oshodi To Churchgate Street, V.i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.