Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves (17422 Views)

I Got A New Job: From Security To Account Officer / Create Your Own Job From Scratch; Draw From My Experience / What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2015
MightyD:
Lagos state again??

Governor fashola (A.K.A) apc thums

What did you do with lagosians revenue?

Fashola is not in charge of SURE-P....that is a PDP project.

Better direct your question to Abuja.

4 Likes

Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Bdemmy(m): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2015
I've seen those crowds around 7up protest many times.
They were even made to open accounts. Nothing has ever dropped in the account.
Meanwhile, Jona and his Cabals are supposed to empower youths with the subsidy removal returns.
So what is the benefit of the scam called subsidy removal?

In fairness, few ( like 5%) of them actually got posted to companies where they were assured of monthly 70k fully paid by FG. I can tell you that they only got 15k. The remaining 55k has been swallowed by Bode George and his vampires. Even the 15k payment didn't last beyond 3 months.

Like I always say, the problem of Nigeria is not Trains, electricity or even security. The problem is corruption!
Once we fight corruption. To solve other problems is as easy as APC. Lol.

I am not ready to vote for anybody that supports corruption. I'll rather vote for a man who has a track record of fighting it.

Shikena!

6 Likes

Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by phransix147(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2015
Ishilove:

I learnt they've started selling the positions of those that backed out for 200,000k and above. There's another training ground at Toll gate, Badagry road. Those ones sell forms for 25 -40k, kit 3,500, Vest 2000, medicals and ID card, 5000.

As I speak to you, they're are still recruiting, which leads me to wonder where they want to post all these people. They want them to come for training everyday, yet they haven't paid these people a kobo in the past one year plus.

Daylight robbery.

One that pains me most is the case whereby they asked them to contribute money and build their offices when they don't even have appointment letter talk much of collecting salaries.

1 Like

Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Kingspin(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2015
donodion:

That is the promise by GEJ/PDP led govt for the removal of subsidy and incremn of fuel price.Lootocrats a d Scammers ruling Nigeria for over 16 years with nothing beneficial to the citizens .

Nigerians,March 2015 out these scumbags once and for all. angry
Better say march Nigeria out..
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by gabicon: 8:58am On Feb 28, 2015
I really hate to hear things like this, being a job seeker doesn't bankrupt you of common sense. A taskforce that is created with no backing from the law? It was only created in Lagos state? You have to make payments for to secure the job? The said organisation is at loggerheads with other government organisations? You have to sell your body to get the job? I now get why employers say that our graduates are unemployable they simply can't correlate information from past and present to make intelligent decisions. Social media is filled with the strategy of a job scams we know these scams but have failed to apply what we know in decision making, I mean what federal militia or monitoring unit is there that is created that is not backed by law. I sympathise with them but one really has to keep both eyes open in the times we are in.

3 Likes

Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by olu4life(m): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Ishilove:

I learnt they've started selling the positions of those that backed out for 200,000k and above. There's another training ground at Toll gate, Badagry road. Those ones sell forms for 25 -40k, kit 3,500, Vest 2000, medicals and ID card, 5000.

As I speak to you, they're are still recruiting, which leads me to wonder where they want to post all these people. They want them to come for training everyday, yet they haven't paid these people a kobo in the past one year plus.

Daylight robbery.
Jisox!!! Kai... Height of wickedness. Taking advantage of people's predicament. How callous!!!
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by inimes(m): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Those who are desperate about life will always be used and dumped. Any lady or woman who is sensible and has good parental upbringing will not open her legs for men because of job offers. A reasonable girl may only sleep with a man after she has been helped by the man to secure a job and not before getting the job. Besides,that may not even happen if she does not naturally like the man. A prostitute always claim to be smarter than decent ladies. They always claim using what they have to get what they want. So,those women this reporter has reported about were already prostitutes before applying for SURE-P jobs. On the other hand,it will surprise you that most of those applicants are still singing choruses for President Jonathan. So tell me,why will they get job when they do not desire a change of system of governance? You have been looking for job for the past 2 to 10 years and you are still supporting GEJ/PDP? That is the height of stupidity. Change and your fortune will manifest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by sam13(m): 9:03am On Feb 28, 2015
@firefire i was move by your comment to reply you directly(no offence meant) if you have a sturborn child how would you build sanity into him or her is it not by discipline?before he assumed the office of Nigeria president Jonathan knew the problem of this country which we all believe is mostly corruption but fail to tackle it, is it not the clueless one as people do say if Jonthan is not corrupt he should fix the country problems by tackling it the right way but if not he should please vacate the seat for agile mind.But you people will say he cant fix our problem in just a time,if in eight years two as vice president and six as Cin C then he is amongst the corrupt former presidents of this country which we all condem hence hes condem too.Abeg give me a break jooor.
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Burger01(m): 9:07am On Feb 28, 2015
Bdemmy:
I am not ready to vote for anybody that supports corruption. I'll rather vote for a man who has a track record of fighting it.

Shikena!

That's the point. We vote in a man of integrity, a man with good track records of fighting corruption. That's what we need. Not 'stealing is not corruption' thief of a presidentangry

3 Likes

Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by IanDiamonds: 9:07am On Feb 28, 2015
And some idiots still support this scam we call FG....

Mstcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by sam13(m): 9:17am On Feb 28, 2015
madukovich:
There are a number of small businesses that can be invested in by these applicants, with these huge sums they have frittered away in search of phantom employment.

I believe they are also as clueless as our president because if not how much is going to be their salaries if at all they were employed by this sure p programme when they have that kind of amount of money with them i wonder what grade they graduated with.Hmmmmmmm
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Lakeshizu(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2015
Am not surprised about what the op wrote. I travelled to Jos last year December using The Young Shall Grow Motors in Oyingbo Ebute Meta. Written boldly on the Bus was Sure-P and I still paid #5050. Sure-P is scam my people.
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by OpraMenu(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2015
Scam
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:20am On Feb 28, 2015
holatin:
they called something sure problem and you are expecting something good to come from it

I wonder ooooo.
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by tpwealth(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2015
Nigeria!
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by shejane: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2015
I wonder what happening in this country, I always see them parading under the sun and rain so they are not employed yet nawah
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2015
lovat:
I can still recall how LASTMA fought them on federal highway in Lagos when they want to carry out their jobs. Lagos State govt also took them to court so all this things are APC Propaganda

Do U mean APC is responsible for the scam or what exactly are U driving at please?
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by shejane: 9:25am On Feb 28, 2015
We were told to fill dis form on monday for my office which says that FG want to get world bank to give all civil servants loan maximum N3m,

All these na election things and I know the loan will not come before and even after election

How desperate is GEJ
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by subzidi: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2015
Stupidity is when you do the same thing over and over again then expect things to change!
It will be worse if we make the same mistake again!
Youths shine your eyes and vote the future you desire based on what matters not bigotry!
Politicians no send us ooo! They don't suffer power failure in fact most of them don't even pay phcn bill, they no dey go hospital for naija as little as a slight headache they fly out!
My people shine una eyes wella! PDP and APC are not the only parties!
Things must not continue this way!
I cannot keep quiet because if I'm comfortable and those around me are not that in itself is dangerous!
Pick up your pvc, make your vote count, vote the future you desire!
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by subzidi: 9:31am On Feb 28, 2015
shejane:
We were told to fill dis form on monday for my office which says that FG want to get world bank to give all civil servants loan maximum N3m,

All these na election things and I know the loan will not come before and even after election

How desperate is GEJ
Sigh... it's obviously a desperate attempt at scurrying for favour during election! How come everything is all happening at once barely few weeks to election!
Hmmmmmm
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 28, 2015
Alot of graduates particular in d south are so daft.. They easily part away their money for non existance job.. For heaven sake, what will make me do dat?
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Aystarz: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Yomieluv:
Naija things.

FG scamming the people since 1960,if in doubt,ask the minister of interior.
Like all day every day bruv. The country is a garbage of shitt, yet its people have refused in all these years to get SENSE for a change .Those female applicants though; imagine being plundered financially and sexually for nothing in the end! well, that serves them right for being the women of easy virtue that they are. Their male counterparts are even worse - They are the likes who 've been shouting and would still come here to shout ''GEJ till 2019. Poverty ordinarily should make people get up and fight for change, but For here na the reverse u'd get.
We the youths of this country no get sense, I Swear !
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by demandtruth: 10:23am On Feb 28, 2015
Had t been those that participated in the Immigration scam and the minister were reprimanded by Jonathan, the re-occurence of this type of scam would have stopped.

Mr. President is just too passive.

he just must go by God's grace
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 28, 2015
Private sector is the main driver of every economy,it promises more ,has the ability to employ and remunerate more than the public sector ,I still wonder why people don't want to tap into the rich potential the private sector ha to offer.
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by automophosis(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2015
That program is a total scam. I am a victim of Sure-P (SURE-PROBLEM) scam in Lagos State in 2004 and frankly, its the heighest form of wickedness from the government of President Jonathan. I dont blame them, I blame myself for stepping my legs to their arena. Sure P Graduate Internship Scheme was, and as as d time of this publication, is still a scam. Every youth shuld remove their hope in this venture called Nigeria. Nigeria has failed her youths.
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Bigdreams(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2015
This is really really sad.

This is not a government issue. The government is not a strange body but a composition of people like us. We are the government.

When the people who are supposed to implement policies now position themselves as lords rather than servants, the result is what we see daily.

This is greediness, covetousness - a destroying inherent nature in human beings that is solely concerned about itself.

Moving forward, I suggest we begin to see ourselves as solution providers. Acquire one skill or the other. Don't just rely on one source of income. Equip yourself so that you can determine what you earn.

Even if you have a paid job, it doesn't stop you from having another stream of income by the side. I'm into mobile/internet marketing, website design/development and professional CV writing.

You can reach me on Whatsapp (08144303049) or via BBM: 2B6A257E if you need free consultation on other streams of income.

You can also check my signature and image below.

Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by obyrich(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2015
They wrote not for sale on the forms but your paid 35k to obtain it. You are as corrupt as the man collecting the illegal fees! Nigerians are as corrupt (if not more) as their leaders.
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by owoadeakin: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2015
that sure-p stuff is just a fucking waste of time, I have been doing it for the past five month and nothing has entered my account. dey are just there to frustrate graduates. Bleep sure p, Bleep pdp , Bleep apc, Bleep goodluck and to hell with buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by kazey123(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
For anybody beliving in these government mean that person is a fool. I spend over 40k on this so called SURE-P coming all the way from ijebu ode to lagos each time am called to show up. And these is what leads to the close down of my mini resturant. I tell ppl around me sure p is a scam. Working for over a year an u are not being giving appointment letter or confarmation letter while no salary is given to you. Pls ppl open your eyes an switch on you brain. These government is a killer. Buhair good or bad, am voting out PDP.. With my PVC.
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by liveyoung(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
i'm a living witness cos am part of d pple that were scammed/duped by SURE-useless-P...........haven completed my NYSC in d year 2014 & i met a 'would-be-helper' after telling me more abt d juicy package of FERMA. i quickly showed interestd & jumped into the offer. Alas! it was a big scam by the federal govt agents who called themselves Lagos state PDP members. there was even a time that KORO came visiting, believing dat all is well & it was well structured.
Thank God that i didn't quit my mere security job to focus on their useless program. if not, by now i would have been crying with d rest of FERMA officers who quited their job for d scrupulous & fictitious job offer by our federal govt.
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Safari29: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Gracious God, Alhamdulilah

I was a victim too o. Imagine. A friend of mine came to me after I lost my job last year that I should join surep task force, in his words "u never can tell, naso nscdc abi wetin dem dey call am happened".Naso me sharply follow am go. I did medicals, got my bank acct that day and the only day I went there, costing around 6000 naira. e no reach 2 weeks my friend talk say say we go buy another form 35000 naira chai. I say no be me and u. e no go better for pdp and surep aswear

vote for change
I have decided
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Cnachy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
When will Nigerians ever learn? Never release your money for any reason to get a job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gradexchange Calling Help!!! / Fohow International Is Recruiting! / Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.