Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Why Should I Participate In The Election Exercise? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Should I Participate In The Election Exercise? (538 Views)

NOUN Graduates Will Soon Be Able To Participate In NYSC, Law School – VC / Thread For Corpers That Will Participate In 2016 National Population Census. / Batch A Departing Corp Members Will Not Participate In The Election Says Inec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Participate In The Election Exercise? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
I was so happy to know that my batch will be among Corp members that will participate in 2015 Election exercise.
The past election held in years ago made me to be happy that this time around its my time to shine,apart from Alawi,another money will enter my pocket.
I got alert message that I was selected to participate in INEC training.Yes we did. we spent three days for the training and this gives me signal that training fee will be paid but I don't know that there is no network on my signal.
It is unfortunate for me and for us that we have not been paid up till now even we don't know how much they will pay us for INEC Election Exercise actually.
Tell me why should I need to participate in this coming election as INEC Officer?

Before you contribute, consider these points below

1-No payment yet for the Training

2- I don't know how much I will be paid for the service that I will render

3- Since I don't receive alert or pay by cash till now,what's the assurance they will pay me for INEC Election Exercise?

(1) (Reply)

Accommodation Needed Urgently In Mararaba Or Nyanya Axis Fct Abuja / Scam Alert: New Software Adder 2015 / Nysc Update: Posting / Call Up Letter Out!!! Check Now (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.