Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Help With My Law Essay - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help With My Law Essay (522 Views)

Essay Competition! 'writeup-coalcity' Season 1 / Best Essay Writing Job For Students / Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of Nig (ican) 50th Anniversary Essay Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With My Law Essay by annaozu: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
B was evicted in 1995 from his 3bedroom office apartment by A,The landlord to the premises for default of rent.A died in 1996 and C,one of A's  beneficiary gave the property to D another tenant who used the premises for similar purpose as B(the evicted tenant).D stayed in the premises for years but was evicted by court order in 2011.while the eviction was ongoing B(tenant evicted years earlier)showed up to appeal that he had a few personal belongings on the premises which he showed to C,(the said property include old family albums,vehicle wheel cover,a stove and kettle) and he should be allowed to return for them in a week.His request was granted and he was specifically informed by C(beneficiary to the estate) to come for his belongings in a few days when C who was planning to embark on a journey returned.
C's sister moved into the premises and wanted to use the place as a food processing company and the need to clear the place arouse.She contacted her lawyer who wrote to D(the tenant evicted in 2011) to return and  remove heavy equipments that could not be removed during eviction.
D complied and removed only one of 4 heavy equipments on the premises.
D now informed the beneficiaries that the other equipments belonged to B(tenant evicted in 1995).Beneficiaries ordered that the machines be removed but as soon as one of the machines was removed ,the police came and arrested C's sister for vandalism and stealing etc.C notified his lawyer on the development and his lawyer insisted that B should  seek redress in court if he felt he had any grievance. NO action was filed and parties maintained peace until 2015 when the ministry of environment visited the premises (which was littered with  24 used vehicle tyres that agents of B had thrown on the machines so as to hold the trampolines used to cover the machines) and demanded that the machines which had been moved from the compound to the front of the apartment be removed as it constituted a nuisance.
C ordered a removal and
Paid for the evacuation but the action was halted by the police as soon as one machine was moved.B now claims to have the permission of C to be one the premises and demands payment for his displaced equipments.Advice C on how to resolve the matter as he has approached you to sue B on his behalf .
Re: Help With My Law Essay by vdavydenko: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
I am not a good writer honestly. I can just recommend you the help of a custom essay writing service. It is a professional essay writing service where professionals will compose a completely unique work for you on whatever subject you need. I like it's servicewink

(1) (Reply)

Improve your career with IT / Coffee: A Pocket Change Investment That Can Change Your Life / 10 Ways To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.