Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC (8005 Views)

Distributors For Tshally Oat Meal Flour Wanted Nationwide. / Urgently Needed: A Packaging Company To Package Our Rice, Beans, Flour, Garri / I Have Lpo Allocations From Presco Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by goldeenpenny: 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (GoldenPenny) has been part of Nigerians at home and abroad.

Our global vision is to be a foods leading company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, GoldenPasta, Golden Penny Noodles and Golden Penny Sugar.

Our other business focus include a developing agro allied business producing sugar, rice and palm products; fertilizers to facilitate agricultural development in Nigeria, cement production to help develop Nigeria's infrastructure and a number of support businesses providing packaging, transport and logistics services.

Welcome to the home of good food! Welcome to Golden Penny Fast Moving Consumable Products business is very lucrative.You'll surely reap the reward of your investment when you invest in it.

Do you want to be a Distributor with Golden Penny? Are you a Distributor, Dealer, Baker or Customer/Consumer and you have a complain about Golden Penny Products?
You can make your enquiry and lay your complains here.

Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by chommyo: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Please what does it take to be a distributor? Am interested.
Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by captainamiedi1: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Do flour mill buyer cassava flour or chips form local producers?
Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by beckytessy: 7:06am On Mar 01, 2015
chommyo:
Please what does it take to be a distributor? Am interested.
The minimum start up capital for
semovita as a distributor is around N2.6M. The following are the rebate that the coy pay customers on each bag of flour bought.
Volume discount, cash discount, wheat offal discount, special wheat offal discount, special city discount,quarterly rebate (every 3 month), annual rebate (once in ayear).
The rebate being paid by the coy depend on customer
city, so it varies from location/city.
You have to buy minimum of 1 trucks (600 bags to qualify for the rebate.
For semovita and other pasta products, rebate is being paid quarterly (every 3 months).
For sugar it was declare no more rebate as at
29/01/15 due to change in price and sales policy of the company, 50kg bag of sugar is now N6,250 for more than 2 trucks in a months and N6,280 for one truck in a month. Mind you, company can review the price anytime..
Please specify the ones you want to start with.
As for customers support, i'm here to support you. Also once you become a distributor/dealer, a sales officer will be attach to you and if you have a bakery or you are a baker, a bakery sales officer will be attach to you, so if you're a customer with golden penny and you have complain on any
of our products, call me on 09096116238

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by beckytessy: 7:23am On Mar 01, 2015
captainamiedi1:

It depend on how badly we are out of stock, but we mostly buy cassava flour from local producers...
Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by captainamiedi1: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
beckytessy:

It depend on how badly we are out of stock, but we mostly buy cassava flour from local producers...
We have cassava flour for sale. How can we sell to flour mill?
Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by beckytessy: 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
captainamiedi1:

We have cassava flour for sale. How can we sell to flour mill?
We have our major supplier,so if you wish to be supplying us cassava flour,you have to write to us and wait for approval.
Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by REDshouse(m): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
I would ve love to be a distributor veing a very big empty warehouse that can house more than a truck load of the product but presently dont ve the financial capability but wont mind to partner with anyone with the financial zeal....

you can contact me via 07082985176 or mail me redsproperty@yahoo.com for more details
location Gbagada Lagos
Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by beckytessy: 5:08am On Mar 02, 2015
REDshouse:
I would ve love to be a distributor veing a very big empty warehouse that can house more than a truck load of the product but presently dont ve the financial capability but wont mind to partner with anyone with the financial zeal....

you can contact me via 07082985176 or mail me redsproperty@yahoo.com for more details
location Gbagada Lagos

It depends on how trust worthy you are, if you have the mind set of becoming a distributor then give us a call 09096116238
Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by beckytessy: 5:20am On Mar 02, 2015
Am very grateful for your link, I have received the goods on wednesday...I can't really show my gratitude here,but God will continue to bless and guard you.
Thanks once more ma.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by captainamiedi1: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2015
beckytessy:

We have our major supplier,so if you wish to be supplying us cassava flour,you have to write to us and wait for approval.
Please you will help me through the approval writing steps and how to go about it. Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by goldeenpenny: 11:37am On Mar 02, 2015
captainamiedi1:

Please you will help me through the approval writing steps and how to go about it. Thanks
Pick my number and give me a call. Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by captainamiedi1: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
goldeenpenny:

Pick my number and give me a call. Thanks
I can't see your number. Please paste it. Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by goldeenpenny: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
captainamiedi1:

I can't see your number. Please paste it. Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by REDshouse(m): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
beckytessy:

It depends on how trust worthy you are, if you have the mind set of becoming a distributor then give us a call 09096116238
u promised to sendyour boss number to me ....
Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by goldeenpenny: 12:40am On Mar 03, 2015
REDshouse:

u promised to sendyour boss number to me ....
Am so sorry,I have giving your number to my boss. He will call you.
He was at the meeting through out today.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by automine(m): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
@goldeenpenny
Can you pls link me up with someone I can buy wheat Offal from
Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by goldeenpenny: 7:11am On Apr 27, 2015
automine:
@goldeenpenny
Can you pls link me up with someone I can buy wheat Offal from

sure... just contact me and I will tell u what to do
Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by ishadfurnitures: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
I have dry white maize per ton ,please how can I be one of the company suppliers?.
Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by Sanfeez: 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hi all, is this thread still open? Let's talk about wheat, I can supply in large quantities. Thank you.
Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by opeyemhy02(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Pls how do i get the wheat over in large quantity?
Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by opeyemhy02(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
ishadfurnitures:
I have dry white maize per ton ,please how can I be one of the company suppliers?.

Can you drop your contact digit?
Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by Brainwork: 3:01pm On May 04, 2018
Please is this discussion still open? I need to urgently come up with a business proposal for distributorship for Golden Penny products wit a budget of NGN10M. Can we talk?
Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by Brainwork: 3:02pm On May 04, 2018
captainamiedi1:
Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by Brainwork: 3:04pm On May 04, 2018
Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by Brainwork: 3:18pm On May 04, 2018
beckytessy:
The minimum start up capital for
semovita as a distributor is around N2.6M. The following are the rebate that the coy pay customers on each bag of flour bought.
Volume discount, cash discount, wheat offal discount, special wheat offal discount, special city discount,quarterly rebate (every 3 month), annual rebate (once in ayear).
The rebate being paid by the coy depend on customer
city, so it varies from location/city.
You have to buy minimum of 1 trucks (600 bags to qualify for the rebate.
For semovita and other pasta products, rebate is being paid quarterly (every 3 months).
For sugar it was declare no more rebate as at
29/01/15 due to change in price and sales policy of the company, 50kg bag of sugar is now N6,250 for more than 2 trucks in a months and N6,280 for one truck in a month. Mind you, company can review the price anytime..
Please specify the ones you want to start with.
As for customers support, i'm here to support you. Also once you become a distributor/dealer, a sales officer will be attach to you and if you have a bakery or you are a baker, a bakery sales officer will be attach to you, so if you're a customer with golden penny and you have complain on any
of our products, call me on 09096116238
What is the starting capital requirement today?
Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by Kingsmeado(m): 11:17pm On May 04, 2018
Do you need haulage trucks to transport your goods? We can help you trabsport them call 08083260272 kiss
goldeenpenny:
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (GoldenPenny) has been part of Nigerians at home and abroad.

Our global vision is to be a foods leading company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, GoldenPasta, Golden Penny Noodles and Golden Penny Sugar.

Our other business focus include a developing agro allied business producing sugar, rice and palm products; fertilizers to facilitate agricultural development in Nigeria, cement production to help develop Nigeria's infrastructure and a number of support businesses providing packaging, transport and logistics services.

Welcome to the home of good food! Welcome to Golden Penny Fast Moving Consumable Products business is very lucrative.You'll surely reap the reward of your investment when you invest in it.

Do you want to be a Distributor with Golden Penny? Are you a Distributor, Dealer, Baker or Customer/Consumer and you have a complain about Golden Penny Products?
You can make your enquiry and lay your complains here.

Re: Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC by Ijscholar: 3:18pm On May 03, 2020
Pls what does it taken to be a dealer

(1) (Reply)

New Wooden Pallets For Sale. / 100% Authentic Cuban Cigars / Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.