Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Vikings, Anyone???? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vikings, Anyone???? (10692 Views)

Choose (game Of Thrones Vs Vikings) And(legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin) / Vikings Season 5 is here / VIKINGS! Wus Watching It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vikings, Anyone???? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:26am On Feb 28, 2015
I've been seeing a lot of series, av seen most of them but it's funny nobody mentioned vikings, shameless, or da Vinci's demons.

But I'm talking vikings, that movie is too rich in the vikings culture. Their ascent is so pure. Please try and see Vikings guys. You can thank me later

1 Like

Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 28, 2015
No comment[s]
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Charlescobi:
No comment[s]
yes views. Actions don't talk too much. Just wanted some people to see the movies. Everybody turns blank like they never heard of them, yet, they seems the best.
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by jworos(m): 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
finished season2 today pretty awesome, waiting for season 3...
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I've been seeing a lot of series, av seen most of them but it's funny nobody mentioned vikings, shameless, or da Vinci's demons.

But I'm talking vikings, that movie is too rich in the vikings culture. Their ascent is so pure. Please try and see Vikings guys. You can thank me later

So many things wrong with your post. First: Vikings isn't a movie, rather, it's a TV show/series. Second: their accent couldn't possibly be pure cuz, the actors are a bunch of Irishmen and women plus a few Brits and Aussies pretending to be Vikings and Anglo Saxons.

That being said, I hereby echo your sentiments, Vikings' a solid Show. Fun to watch.
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:08am On Mar 02, 2015
koice:

So many things wrong with your post. First: Vikings isn't a movie, rather, it's a TV show/series. Second: their accent couldn't possibly be pure cuz, the actors are a bunch of Irishmen and women plus a few Brits and Aussies pretending to be Vikings and Anglo Saxons.

That being said, I hereby echo your sentiments, Vikings' a solid Show. Fun to watch.
bros, wen I said the accent was pure, I didn't say they were vikings. I simply meant the actors got the accent fine. Go tonyoubtube and listen to the vikings accent.

Second, viking is a series, for sure, but u got my point.

Now, try shameless for fun cheesy
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2015
jworos:
finished season2 today pretty awesome, waiting for season 3...
stop waiting, download at o2tvseries.com
I'm at episode 3 of season 3.
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by jworos(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Nice...
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by donifez(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
Really want to watch vikings season 3..waiting for the complete season and also waiting for da vinci season 3....floki i miss you
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
LoL. Floki and reganrd may disagree soon.
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by Onyi4live(m): 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

i can't find the movie on YouTube.. Only seeing soundtrack.. Help #aro
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by Artorius(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
Floki use to be my favourite character, but now I hate that bastard. I still love him in a way though. The bromance between Ragnar and Athelstan is epic
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Artorius:
Floki use to be my favourite character, but now I hate that bastard. I still love him in a way though. The bromance between Ragnar and Athelstan is epic
while regnar is planning to invade Paris, his people are being killed in Wessex. Av downloaded episode 6. Still savouring it before I watch it grin
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by Artorius(m): 12:46am On Mar 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
while regnar is planning to invade Paris, his people are being killed in Wessex. Av downloaded episode 6. Still savouring it before I watch it grin
He has heard of the killings. His revenge will be harsh - that's an understatement
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2015
Artorius:

He has heard of the killings. His revenge will be harsh - that's an understatement

I really cannot wait to see what Regnar Lorthbroke will do to the people of Wessex, their king and his son especially.

The show is a great one, very well mature, I've been following it bumper to fender.
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:29am On Mar 29, 2015
Artorius:

can't wait for episode7!
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2015
Imanuelle:

I really cannot wait to see what Regnar Lorthbroke will do to the people of Wessex, their king and his son especially.

The show is a great one, very well mature, I've been following it bumper to fender.
its funny 90% of series addicts in my place haven't seen the movie
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
its funny 90% of series addicts in my place haven't seen the movie

If its so unpopular like game of thrones or Spartacus, people will not watch.

Funny enough, movies with ancient settings are my favorite.

Caesar, rome, Camelot, merlin and the likes.

Do you know any other asides the ones I've listed ?
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Imanuelle:

If its so unpopular like game of thrones or Spartacus, people will not watch.

Funny enough, movies with ancient settings are my favorite.

Caesar, rome, Camelot, merlin and the likes.

Do you know any other asides the ones I've listed ?
actually, u dnt like ancient movies with swords, except if it's actions are out of the world like 300 and the likes. Vikings will be my first series as an ancient movie. The action is not spectacular, but the movie is just too mature and well played out.

Pls, try out Hannibal, shameless. Hannibal is an intelligent movie that makes u want to go mad.

Shameless is a comedy, but biliv me, u will get addicted to it.

1 Like

Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
actually, u dnt like ancient movies with swords, except if it's actions are out of the world like 300 and the likes. Vikings will be my first series as an ancient movie. The action is not spectacular, but the movie is just too mature and well played out.

Pls, try out Hannibal, shameless. Hannibal is an intelligent movie that makes u want to go mad.

Shameless is a comedy, but biliv me, u will get addicted to it.

I'll check them out. Thanks.
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by Artorius(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
We all cannot wait to see Ragnar's retribution. Definitely episode 7 will be a stunner, I think thursday is too far. hehe grin

1 Like

Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by fitzmayowa: 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
I wonder why floki killed afustan...How will ragnar cope with afustan dead...
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by Lordseyad(m): 7:40am On Mar 30, 2015
Yeeeeeesssss----- This is my threaddddddd----

Vikings -- baddest series -- now waiting for episode 7
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by bobojoshua(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by jworos(m): 7:06am On Apr 01, 2015
fitzmayowa:
I wonder why floki killed afustan...How will ragnar cope with afustan dead...
He openly claimed Christianity again, n d gods instructed floki to do d killing...
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2015
jworos:
He openly claimed Christianity again, n d gods instructed floki to do d killing...
floki, to me, is just a psychopath. I'm waiting for what regnard had in stock to do.

Also, I live the twist in the movie, they did not fledge towards a particular religion, both religion were experiencing spiritual manifestation
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by jworos(m): 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
floki, to me, is just a psychopath. I'm waiting for what regnard had in stock to do.

Also, I live the twist in the movie, they did not fledge towards a particular religion, both religion were experiencing spiritual manifestation
For sure floki is a psycho, but i don't think ragnar has intentions of going back to Wessex,remember he killd d old man, Paris naim sure pass right bout now!
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
jworos:
For sure floki is a psycho, but i don't think ragnar has intentions of going back to Wessex,remember he killd d old man, Paris naim sure pass right bout now!
the episode sure ended in suspense. Whether he was going to Wessex to avenge or will be talking out the revenge on Paris are open for 'waiting' grin

1 Like

Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by gottoboy(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Following, abeg Links S3 from episode 1
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by Lordseyad(m): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
gottoboy:
Following, abeg Links S3 from episode 1
go to o2tvseries
Re: Vikings, Anyone???? by jworos(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
the episode sure ended in suspense. Whether he was going to Wessex to avenge or will be talking out the revenge on Paris are open for 'waiting' grin
Ep 7 downloading, seems like they went to Paris straightup...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Nollywood Video: 1st Hit Starring Terry G / Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage's 'Refresh Your Image Pepsi' TV Comercial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.