Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

How To Retrieve Your De Registration Number - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Retrieve Your De Registration Number (974 Views)

How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? / "JAMB Registration Number Does Not Exist" Problem Solution / Help: Error In Jamb Registration Number (unable To Register) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Retrieve Your De Registration Number by Rajman45(m): 6:20am On Feb 28, 2015
Pls to all my fellow prospective and none prospective Corp members, a fellow nairalanded is seeking ur assistance.
To those of us who gone through spat(evening or part-time) studies in various polyphonic go through these problems.
1. admission without jamb number
2. Our schools are asking for it.
3. We should bring any jamb number that we ones wrote.
Pls i need to know how to retrieve my old jamb( DE) number i wrote in 2012. I have gone through the normal site, only seeing those of UTME. will the 2012 UTME portal give me the DE registration or not.
Re: How To Retrieve Your De Registration Number by spartoo: 6:31am On Feb 28, 2015
betà u go2 a JAMB office
Re: How To Retrieve Your De Registration Number by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:33am On Feb 28, 2015
You can't give any admission number cos the course may not tally. The easiest thing to do is to get people that have the same problem and get your school admission officer to buy the form for you from jamb.

We contributed 5k each and it was given us all.
Re: How To Retrieve Your De Registration Number by Rajman45(m): 6:42am On Feb 28, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
You can't give any admission number cos the course may not tally. The easiest thing to do is to get people that have the same problem and get your school admission officer to buy the form for you from jamb.

We contributed 5k each and it was given us all.
Thanks bro
Re: How To Retrieve Your De Registration Number by Rajman45(m): 6:44am On Feb 28, 2015
spartoo:
betà u go2 a JAMB office

Am hoping it could be done from home or any cafe around
Re: How To Retrieve Your De Registration Number by spartoo: 10:31am On Feb 28, 2015
Rajman45:

Am hoping it could be done from home or any cafe around

hurry to JAMB office

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Seen His/her Allawee / Is It Possible To Skip Nysc / Don't Be Stranded After Your NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.