Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Mail@nairaland.com - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mail@nairaland.com (1453 Views)

Help! IE Browser Only Access www.google.com & www.nairaland.com / Seun. What Is This? Www2.nairaland.com? / Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mail@nairaland.com by Terry1(m): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2006
Hello,

With due respect to the site admin, Seun.

Don't you think it will be nice of you to offer us free emails@nairaland.com?

We are proud of Nairaland you know.

Nairalanders, what do you think? tongue
Re: Mail@nairaland.com by hayprof(m): 12:15am On Aug 30, 2006
Yeah, Y not. I'll b a welcome development. Seun where u @?
Re: Mail@nairaland.com by layi(m): 1:08am On Aug 30, 2006
We, He is still battling with space to accomodate the boards. No private messages sef, so dont dream of email boxes yet.
Re: Mail@nairaland.com by atiku07(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2006
who told u that there will always be space please oga seun i wan make u think am beg it is going to be a welcome development ok God bless u infact i think it will be the first of its kind
Re: Mail@nairaland.com by sbucareer(f): 1:33am On Sep 02, 2006

It might become yahoo of Nigeria. You can do what yahoo did start providing contents i.e. music, weather, sport, entertainment etc.
Don't blame your pocket; borrow money from the bank with convincing portfolio, think big and God will help you, Amen. We are here to support you grow.

But don't charge us; do like yahoo and hotmail did. Let the content advertisers pay for us, good luck

Re: Mail@nairaland.com by ladex142(m): 7:06am On Sep 23, 2006
Hmmmmmmm, sweeeeeeet cheesy
Re: Mail@nairaland.com by sadiqM(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2006
cheesy
hi, guys i would like to introduce a 3G technology (imperialnet). it is a broadband internet service with a phone and fax services all in one box and the unique thing is that u can browse at really very high speed and talk on the phone and send and receive fax all at the same time
without affecting each other, waooh, u say yes its possible within Lagos for now and other states latter.
if any of u guys is intrested call 08033299998 or 08026244610 and ask for sadiq
bye for now check attached file pls .

(1) (Reply)

Usb internet Modem:which One Will I Buy? / Get This Sony Vaio Laptop For 23k Only By Calling 08053021859 / Glo Crashes Internet Modem To N5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.