Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Professional Stage (ican) Lets Chat - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Professional Stage (ican) Lets Chat (492 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Stage (ican) Lets Chat by trendyspeed: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2015
I am Olu, just started this nairaland thou i use to visit and read comment all the time,i think its lovely, i will be writhing the strategic financial management and case study in May 2015,anybody also writing this papers with me should please lets discuss as to know how to tackle this papers and not allow 'our ICAN Exam fee' be the McCoy of the council for their tea and traveling allowance, cos, am tired of reading and reading the same papers.

Please let the flow start. Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Professional Stage (ican) Lets Chat by rhames(m): 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
abi oh my brother. I have no written that ICAN in ages. however I will also need tips on writing the last two stages.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help / Dana Air Begins Flights To Owerri On March 24..sets N9,900 As Introductory Fare / 5 New Android Games To Spice Up Your Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.