Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Do You Trust Yourself? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Trust Yourself? (462 Views)

I Don't Trust Her Anymore / Will She Ever Regain Her Husband's Confidence, Trust And Respect? / Do You Trust Yourself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Trust Yourself? by tobechi74: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2015
never trust what only your eyes can see, for our eyes can lie too as well. Never trustpromisesfor promises are made to be broken. Never trustwordsfor it unclasped and might be empty. In granting trust simply mean that it should surpassed all doubt, uncertainty, query, disbelief nor hesitation. Once trust is grant it’s like you surrender all of those and commit with that person.
Like what my late gramps used to preach my dad before, he said“never ever trust not even your own shadow”. I don’t want to take those words as a myth. I want to impart it in some ways I’m sure it can help to motivate. Trust a bona fide act being give out, it is like If you’re been granted a trust, keep up with it and never ruin it. Always bear in mind not all creature deserved trust therefore next time be careful of whom you trust, for it’s always“sorry”and“regret”the last word we said
Re: Do You Trust Yourself? by mdbissalla(m): 11:45am On Feb 28, 2015
let me check
Re: Do You Trust Yourself? by Dyt(f): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2015
Hmmmm
Oro agba
Re: Do You Trust Yourself? by KanwuliaJara: 3:43am On Mar 01, 2015
Yes! cool
I can't be a PEDO-PHILE!!!! kiss
We all have our limits. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Free Report As My Welcome Back Package. Title: Fulfilling Family Resolution / Am I Overreacting? / BIG Question:are Sons Or Daughters Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.