Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

Need A Partner For An Online/offline Dating Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Partner For An Online/offline Dating Service (385 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / Could You Start Up An Online Business? / How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Partner For An Online/offline Dating Service by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
And so i have worked out this great scheme that i am convinced would be a multi-million dollar venture.
How do i know that? because it is original, unique and very very workable.

The whole idea revolves around developing an offline/online dating/matchmaking service that is totally unlike what you used to know.

I have the idea and little of the means but not all the connections.

So i am here to seek two trustworthy and reliable partners.

Partner 1 should be willing to get finance for the project. for a start, the project should not cost more than 500k naira.

Partner 2 should have the werewithal concerning viral startup marketing.

If we play our cards well and the project gets through, silicon valley VCs would come after us within the first year. Trust me, i know it for a fact.

If you think you can fit into any of the two category of partners that i want, do well to contact me on my email: alisachinedu@gmail.com

NB: We have to meet in person before any business terms would be agreed upon.

Thanks.

Mr Chris
CEO
CEO tradecomments.
CEO nairatest.

(1) (Reply)

21st Century Branded METAL BUSINESS CARD!!! / Get Free Ggreen Games From Pro / Why Every Nigerian Needs Multiple Income Sources Plus Free Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.