Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Need A Partner For An Online/offline Dating Service - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Partner For An Online/offline Dating Service (2173 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using An Online Payment Gateway / Need A Partner For My New Forum / Ideas (legal) To Help You Make Money Online/offline As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need A Partner For An Online/offline Dating Service by CMSguru: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
guy u get time dey talk to dis guy
Re: Need A Partner For An Online/offline Dating Service by donsheddy1(m): 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
The dude na underaged magot. He's just so full of his stupid and fraud act. This guy to me is and illegal miscreant.
hilaryiwens05:
who won invest in the dude...me don tire, yawns and walks away
Re: Need A Partner For An Online/offline Dating Service by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
donsheddy1:
i am an underaged magot. I am just so full of my stupid and fraud act. I an an illegal miscreant.

fixed
Re: Need A Partner For An Online/offline Dating Service by donsheddy1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
I'm done here, waiting to see who invests in this 419 dream u have. Why don't you go post this in politics and celeb thread.

Barawo.
Re: Need A Partner For An Online/offline Dating Service by donsheddy1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
shachris:

I added the CEO ish for credibility purposes. lots of scams going on these days.
Do you know how much it cost to register a business name there u are calling ur self ceo
shachris:

Okay. I'm a capable hand and I can design my project. the app part of it is piece of cake and I can do that in a week.
A good designer who can't display his skills on his own website. I see how cool u are in your trade. Id-iot!
Re: Need A Partner For An Online/offline Dating Service by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 01, 2015
donsheddy1:
Do you know how much it cost to register a business name there u are calling ur self ceo
A good designer who can't display his skills on his own website. I see how cool u are in your trade. Id-iot!

onye ara I am a CEO... and yes, you can GO AND DIE now.

in all your life, you can never design websites as cool as mine...lol
Re: Need A Partner For An Online/offline Dating Service by donsheddy1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
shachris:

onye ara I am a CEO... and yes, you can GO AND DIE now.

in all your life, you can never design websites as cool as mine...lol
Na your dad rope in between his legs too short to give birth to a low breed animal as you. Let's drop our jobs here and wait for peoples comment. slowpoke like the papa wey give birth to you. Ubanka yashiduru uwanka - shege banza
Re: Need A Partner For An Online/offline Dating Service by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
donsheddy1:
my dads rope in between his legs is not too short to give birth to a low breed animal as me . Let's drop our jobs here and wait for peoples comment. slowpoke like the papa wey give birth to me. awu. m ikpu oke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Submit Your Website To Google With Java Phone Or Operamini / Guns of Boom unlimited gold hack cheat tool download Android iOS / Pls Help Review Site Http://www.faithacademyportal.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.