Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

We Can Start The Much Needed Change. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Can Start The Much Needed Change. (404 Views)

Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. / Cash Club Nigeria Is A New Donation Site You Can Start With N5000 And Earn 20000 / 9 Easy Things You Can Do To Start The New Year Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Can Start The Much Needed Change. by ibnew: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
I have an observation to make. I may be wrong. I noticed that when ever things like this happen we just post comments (sympathy, curious, angry, frustration, and sorrow). I do not notice any effort to help correct, manage or report the issues. Am not saying we should start solving the issues. We have human right organizations, the senate committees and other agencies that could help. It is somebody's turn today it could be me or you, our sisters, wife, brothers etc that will be affected tomorrow.
I think a forum like this should have a section where there are link to the agencies that we can reach. we may even have some members who work in those agencies. There could be section for police issues, custom/import wahala, medical issues, security information/awareness. Members who are knowledgeable in those areas could help us or direct us to where these issues could be attended to.
The excesses of the some govt/law enforcement agencies are getting to much. Only the high, mighty and connected are free Nigerian. There is no right or voice for the common man. Am sure this will add value to members. We can begin to gradually cause the needed change we are talking about. we have to move away from "e no concern me becos it will one dey". I think nairaland is a force.
Re: We Can Start The Much Needed Change. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Almost New 100ah Deep Cycle Battery 15k / Do U Remember This Game??? A Thread For The Playful Oldies / Beyond The 2015 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.