Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) (56283 Views)

One Word For Her (photo) / Share A Coke With Buhari? Tufiawa! / Nigerians Refuse To Share A Coke With Buhari (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 01, 2015
TrishaP:

No.
It had better not be about that typo error you are asking this question.

Well.....
It was.
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by holusormi(m): 6:13am On Mar 01, 2015
Would you share a coke with them ?? angry

Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by temitemi1(m): 6:36am On Mar 01, 2015
Ok, make I make am pure pidgin then grin grin
Dubemkelly:

Guy, u murdered both pidgin and English... One step at a time now
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by chidinwachukwu(m): 7:14am On Mar 01, 2015
MrCork:

.....no wonda u people u in that Nigeria will all ways be 50 year backward.....u superstcious muppet (no oooofeense) angry
Hahahahaha,see this Ijabode Ofenmanu calling Igbo Superstitious.its very funy grin
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by 4oyrsExperience(m): 7:17am On Mar 01, 2015
Your name didn't come out on INEC register, your name was omitted in ur nysc picture magazine, yet u can't find ur name on any coca cola can!! And u think your name is written in the book of life..... Tufiapaaaaa,
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 7:47am On Mar 01, 2015
temitemi1:
Ok, make I make am pure pidgin then grin grin
Make sense
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 01, 2015
There's no cause 4 control, everything is clearly under alarm
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by MrCork: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2015
chidinwachukwu:

Hahahahaha,see this Ijabode Ofenmanu calling Igbo Superstitious.its very funy grin

.....bro ...seeeeriossly...don't u ibo people in that Nigeria hav sweet english names like teddy, Bradley Margaret, bingo, Linda or Montana?.... How do u expet females to take u serrrrioooous wen u hav name like chukukuwawakuku...gadeeemit??

......you okoro people mennnnnnn(no ooofennsssese)
undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by darlingnuel(m): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2015
LewisO:
I will rather share a coke with my Nairaland crunch. wink
Only crunch? Crunches nko? Or even Munch grin
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Revolva(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2015
as long as ogbanje get possy i will share coke with he r n get d possay
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by rottenegg: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2015
MrCork:

.....no wonda u people u in that Nigeria will all ways be 50 year backward.....u superstcious muppet (no oooofeense) angry

Your written english is 50yrs backward.
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by LewisO: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2015
darlingnuel:

Only crunch? Crunches nko? Or even Munch grin
No be "Crush" na "Crunch" na Crunch i wan crunch them finish. cheesy

Make i even go change am, make dem no think another thing.
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by emmabest2000(m): 11:31am On Mar 01, 2015
temitemi1:
Coca-cola don dey run MAD grin grin grin
IfeOma di nma

1 Like

Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Akinrogun(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
Euckybaby:
embarassedStill in search of my name but lo and behold i cant find it

what's d name u are looking for.......I'll get it for u within d hour.
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by rileydaddy(m): 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
For wetin nah,i will oly share wit her.
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Women in need of men.? contact 08038119805 for instant hook up
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Madamspeaker(f): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
....who cares to share a coke with me?

Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Euckybaby(f): 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Akinrogun:

Eucharia.. thanks
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Akinrogun(m): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Euckybaby:
Eucharia.. thanks
special can for u.....

Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Euckybaby(f): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Akinrogun:

special can for u.....
Wow! finally.. thank you
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by simdam500(m): 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
I can shocked
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by simdam500(m): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Akinrogun:

How did u get hers?

cool

Can I get my moniker customized? grin
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Akinrogun(m): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2015
simdam500:

How did u get hers?

cool

Can I get my moniker customized? grin

if u are really interested in getting urs...... u should av dropped ur name instead of asking how.
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by simdam500(m): 10:54am On Mar 02, 2015
Akinrogun:

if u are really interested in getting urs...... u should av dropped ur name instead of asking how.
Ok
Mary sad
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by simdam500(m): 10:57am On Mar 02, 2015
Madamspeaker: ....who cares to share a coke with me?www.nairaland.com/attachments/2170355_img20150228145331_jpeg54bfd8652f55b7f53f8f8d67993f7c43

I do...

*runs to get mine too*
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by blessedapple: 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
1stola:
Am just here to shout:
#NeverAgain would Nigerians allow a
Useless
Clueless
Shoeless
Zoologist
so-called PhD holder
and a Terrorist rule us again.
#NeverAgain
#March4change
#March4Buhari&Osinbajo
GoodLOCK must go!!!

Sorry oo, do you mean
Bokoari and Osigbanje?
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Akinrogun(m): 3:13am On Mar 03, 2015
simdam500:

Ok
Mary sad
here

Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by simdam500(m): 6:21am On Mar 03, 2015
Akinrogun:
here

Omg! shocked cool cool shocked

U did a good job... a big thanks to u.

cheesy
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Akinrogun(m): 7:54am On Mar 03, 2015
simdam500:

Omg! shocked cool cool shocked

U did a good job... a big thanks to u.

cheesy
it's my pleasure...... bt I observed dat ur imprint shows u are male.......and u gave me a female name to create....... what's going down.
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by simdam500(m): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2015
Akinrogun:
it's my pleasure...... bt I observed dat ur imprint shows u are male.......and u gave me a female name to create....... what's going down.

Yea right.... my sister grin she's a good sis... kiss
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by simdam500(m): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2015
Akinrogun:

Did u say create?
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by dazz661(f): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Akinrogun, can you please check for Iboro even if coca cola may not know such a name exists cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Refused An Iphone 6 As Gift (pictures) / When You Have A Baby With A Yahoo Guy / Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.