Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones (9893 Views)

5 Most Affordable SMARTPHONES In Nigeria / Are Itel's 512MB RAM Phones Laggy? / 2gb Ram Phones Below N25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones by Habeebpain(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones

While a large percentage of smartphone owners use phones with just 1GB of RAM, phones with 3GB of RAM are starting to get popular. Even some manufacturers are set to release devices with 4GB RAM this year, top on the list is Asus. They announced at CES 2015 that the Zenfone 2 will have a 4GB RAM variant. Personally, I think that’s pushing it too far. There are still some tasks that are best done on a PC, so no matter how much RAM they put on a phone, people will still buy PCs.
If you are looking to buy a 3GB RAM phone but don’t want to churn out a whole lot of money, you should be reading this.

1. OnePlus One: The OnePlus One shook the tech world in 2014. It is the first phone to be made by the OnePlus Company which is a sub-brand of OPPO. What makes it so popular is the fact that it offers high-end specs at a mid-range price. Or how else do you want to explain the fact that a phone with 3GB of RAM, a 5.5 inches Full HD display with Corning gorilla glass 3, Snapdragon 801 quad core processor clocked at 2.5GHz, LTE, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front facing camera coupled with 3100mAh battery sells for $350 for the 16GB version?

2. Huawei Honor 6: If you are sceptical about the OnePlus One because it is made by a new company, then you might want to consider the Honor 6 made by Huawei. The lowest configuration even sells for a lesser price than the OnePlus One. The Honor 6 has a 5 inches Full HD display (higher PPI than the OnePlus because of the smaller screen), 16GB/32GB ROM, 3GB RAM, 13MP primary shooter and a 5MP front camera. Battery is 3100mAh and it powers Huawei’s own Hirin 920 Octa-Core processor clocked at 1.7GHz. The Honor 6 also has an IR blaster at the top and supports dual SIM. The 16GB version sells for $317 and the 32GB for $360.

3. Gionee Elife E7: The E7 is the old man in this series because of its OS, it runs 4.2 Jelly Bean but Gionee announced this week that it’ll be updated to Kitkat very soon. It has a 5.5 inches Full HD Display which is powered by a 2500mAh battery, 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM, and a Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor clocked at 2.2GHz. It has an 8MP front facing camera and 16MP rear camera, OTG support and has NFC. Take note that there is only one SIM slot like the OnePlus and no LTE. Price is $188.

4. IUNI U2: While the Gionee is the old man, the IUNI is the small sized old man. It has a 4.7 inches Full HD display, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, 16MP main shooter, 4MP front facing and a 2200mAh battery. Sadly, it runs 4.3 Jelly Bean and has only one SIM slot. However, there is an official Kitkat ROM available that you have to install manually. Those who have installed it says it greatly improves the phone’s performance. Price is $206. For those who don’t know, IUNI is a sub-brand of Gionee.

5. IUNI U3: Display wise, the IUNI U3 is the father of them all. It has a 5.5 inches 2K screen with very slim bezels that lets you suck up all those pixels unhindered. Other specs include a 32GB ROM, 3GB RAM, 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 processor, 13MP camera with OIS, 4MP ultra pixel camera (just like the HTC One), LTE, Android Kitkat 4.4.4 and a 3100mAh battery. You get all these for just $350.

NB: The prices are online prices and not necessarily what a retailer will sell it here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones by Habeebpain(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Pictures

Re: Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones by Osyxcel(m): 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Jiayu S3 for less than 300$...
Re: Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones by vintino(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Jiayu S3 @ $210 approx.
Re: Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones by Habeebpain(m): 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Yes the Jiayu does fit into the list. The only thing I don't like about them is the fact that they abandon their devices. Price is between $217 to $222 depending on the colour.
Re: Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones by funkyjms: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Habeebpain:
Yes the Jiayu does fit into the list. The only thing I don't like about them is the fact that they abandon their devices. Price is between $217 to $222 depending on the colour.

Kindly explain further.
Re: Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones by funkyjms: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Any phone ti mio bati le root aye e, kos'aye! grin grin
Re: Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones by NEROSKY(m): 1:55am On Mar 01, 2015
I love Huawei phone designs, but I'm good with best smartphone in the world "Xperia Z3 Compact"
Re: Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones by sunshine1974(m): 2:31am On Mar 01, 2015
Now wen dollar done go up 300 dollars is not a child's play. Dats sixty something k , me I for like buy the honor 6 oooooo. But my budget is 45k
Re: Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones by lonelydora: 5:39am On Mar 01, 2015
A colleague is currently using Oneplus. The phone na die.
Re: Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones by Warlord3000(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2015
OnePlus One is a beast anytime..

Bow... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones by Habeebpain(m): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2015
sunshine1974:
Now wen dollar done go up 300 dollars is not a child's play. Dats sixty something k , me I for like buy the honor 6 oooooo. But my budget is 45k

The honor 6 is actually a very nice phone. The design and the fact that it has an IR blaster makes it a desired choice.
Re: Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones by sunshine1974(m): 5:51am On Mar 02, 2015
Habeebpain:

The honor 6 is actually a very nice phone. The design and the fact that it has an IR blaster makes it a desired choice.
Re: Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones by TechtraGadgets: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
sunshine1974:

The Jiayu S3 fall within your budget N44,000

https://www.nairaland.com/2019393/techtra-gadgets-launch-huge-black

www.techtragadgets.com
Re: Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones by TechtraGadgets: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
vosquare:

That's it.... Before u root that huawei ehn....go for jiayu s3... It's rooted from factory d price is BTW 50-60k
funkyjms:

Kindly explain further.
lonelydora:
A colleague is currently using Oneplus. The phone na die.
sunshine1974:
[/quote][quote author=Habeebpain post=31192220]
sunshine1974:
vintino:
Jiayu S3 @ $210 approx.
Osyxcel:
Warlord3000:
OnePlus One is a beast anytime..
Bow... cheesy

Sorry for the quote, check out the new

Iocean M6752 :

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2182200_picsart1425560175128_jpegf05e3848fca74eb6e1bf12e29fa43d85

Get it here: https://www.nairaland.com/2019393/techtra-gadgets-launch-huge-black
Re: Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones by vosquare: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
funkyjms:
Any phone ti mio bati le root aye e, kos'aye! grin grin
That's it.... Before u root that huawei ehn....go for jiayu s3... It's rooted from factory d price is BTW 50-60k
Re: Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones by TechtraGadgets: 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
You can also get any of the listed phones from Techtragadgets:

https://www.nairaland.com/2019393/techtra-gadgets-launch-huge-black
Re: Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones by solfard(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Osyxcel:

If u need Samsung in ilorin or ibadan or elsewhere or abuja S5 to be precise just contact me on solfard@yahoo.com or like our page solfard enterprises on fb and you could get discounts for a limited price and fastest buyers. If you are not ready now please dont contact me

Re: Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones by solfard(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
Habeebpain:
Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones

While a large percentage of smartphone owners use phones with just 1GB of RAM, phones with 3GB of RAM are starting to get popular. Even some manufacturers are set to release devices with 4GB RAM this year, top on the list is Asus. They announced at CES 2015 that the Zenfone 2 will have a 4GB RAM variant. Personally, I think that’s pushing it too far. There are still some tasks that are best done on a PC, so no matter how much RAM they put on a phone, people will still buy PCs.
If you are looking to buy a 3GB RAM phone but don’t want to churn out a whole lot of money, you should be reading this.

1. OnePlus One: The OnePlus One shook the tech world in 2014. It is the first phone to be made by the OnePlus Company which is a sub-brand of OPPO. What makes it so popular is the fact that it offers high-end specs at a mid-range price. Or how else do you want to explain the fact that a phone with 3GB of RAM, a 5.5 inches Full HD display with Corning gorilla glass 3, Snapdragon 801 quad core processor clocked at 2.5GHz, LTE, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front facing camera coupled with 3100mAh battery sells for $350 for the 16GB version?

2. Huawei Honor 6: If you are sceptical about the OnePlus One because it is made by a new company, then you might want to consider the Honor 6 made by Huawei. The lowest configuration even sells for a lesser price than the OnePlus One. The Honor 6 has a 5 inches Full HD display (higher PPI than the OnePlus because of the smaller screen), 16GB/32GB ROM, 3GB RAM, 13MP primary shooter and a 5MP front camera. Battery is 3100mAh and it powers Huawei’s own Hirin 920 Octa-Core processor clocked at 1.7GHz. The Honor 6 also has an IR blaster at the top and supports dual SIM. The 16GB version sells for $317 and the 32GB for $360.

3. Gionee Elife E7: The E7 is the old man in this series because of its OS, it runs 4.2 Jelly Bean but Gionee announced this week that it’ll be updated to Kitkat very soon. It has a 5.5 inches Full HD Display which is powered by a 2500mAh battery, 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM, and a Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor clocked at 2.2GHz. It has an 8MP front facing camera and 16MP rear camera, OTG support and has NFC. Take note that there is only one SIM slot like the OnePlus and no LTE. Price is $188.

4. IUNI U2: While the Gionee is the old man, the IUNI is the small sized old man. It has a 4.7 inches Full HD display, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, 16MP main shooter, 4MP front facing and a 2200mAh battery. Sadly, it runs 4.3 Jelly Bean and has only one SIM slot. However, there is an official Kitkat ROM available that you have to install manually. Those who have installed it says it greatly improves the phone’s performance. Price is $206. For those who don’t know, IUNI is a sub-brand of Gionee.

5. IUNI U3: Display wise, the IUNI U3 is the father of them all. It has a 5.5 inches 2K screen with very slim bezels that lets you suck up all those pixels unhindered. Other specs include a 32GB ROM, 3GB RAM, 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 processor, 13MP camera with OIS, 4MP ultra pixel camera (just like the HTC One), LTE, Android Kitkat 4.4.4 and a 3100mAh battery. You get all these for just $350.

NB: The prices are online prices and not necessarily what a retailer will sell it here in Nigeria.

If u need Samsung in ilorin or ibadan or elsewhere or abuja S5 to be precise just contact me on solfard@yahoo.com or like our page solfard enterprises on fb and you could get discounts for a limited price and fastest buyers. If you are not ready now please dont contact me

Re: Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones by Habeebpain(m): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2015
solfard:

I don't think I stated anywhere that I want to purchase a phone.
Re: Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Android Phones Under 70,000 Naira In Nigeria / Jumia Black Friday 2019- Phone Deals / Alcatel Authorized Service Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.