Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,546 members, 7,823,396 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Uniabuja 2014/2015 Distance Learning Admission Form On Sale - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniabuja 2014/2015 Distance Learning Admission Form On Sale (286 Views)

UNIPORT Announces The Sale Of Post-UTME Form On Newspaper (pic) / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) / Uniabuja 2014/2015 Distance Learning Admission Form On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja 2014/2015 Distance Learning Admission Form On Sale by SGRACE1(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education (CDL&CE) invites applications from qualified candidates for admission into the following undergraduate courses by distance learning for the 2014/2015 Session:
DEGREE PROGRAMMES
I.Faculty of Management Sciences
B.Sc. (Hons) Accounting
B.Sc. (Hons) Business Administration
B.Sc. (Hons) Public Administration
II.Faculty of Social Science
B.Sc. (Hons) Economics
B.Sc. (Hons) Political Science
B.Sc. (Hons) Sociology
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Applicants seeking admission into the specified programmes of the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education of the University of Abuja must possess any of the following requirements:
i. SSCE/WASC, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II with Five credit passes including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
ii. Two’ A’ Level passes with a minimum of three ‘O’ level credit passes in the relevant subjects.
iii. OND in a relevant field with a minimum of Upper credit obtained from a recognized institution plus five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes as in (i) above.
iv. NCE with a minimum of Ten points pass obtained from a recognized institution in addition to five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes as in (i) above.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
All applicants must satisfy the entryhttp://gistofnigeria..in/2015/02/apply-for-uniabuja-distance-learning.html

(1) (Reply)

ETL TESTING Online Training / Online SAP APO Training In USA | New Jersey | New York / Unizik 2015/2016 Putme Past Questions And Answers, Call 08160546035

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.