Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Bulk Sms Services - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Bulk Sms Services (315 Views)

Bulk Sms Services And Spc3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms Services by Dionjerry(m): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sms portal creator 3 unlimited licence user sold out N5,000 and get a full website built with sms portal creator 3 for just N10,000 with free hosting for 2 years call me 08106436062 or whatsapp that number or email me at dionjerry442@gmail.com
Re: Bulk Sms Services by Okwori12(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Thanks to all those that Registered with www.cbnsms.com. You guys are great and wonderful people. I will be rewarding you by texting you available job Vacancies in Nigeria.. And also give you some tips about new business ideas available in the Nigeria market. Try and purchase some units also.

For those that purchase sms unit of N1000 and above, I will email you a copy of my free ebook that will show you everything you need to know about doing bulksms business in Nigeria.
Thanks
www.cbnsms.com Nigerians No1 Bulksms service that is distinguished for its unique services

(1) (Reply)

Strong Decorder Forsale / Lets Create A Professional Website For You / Need Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.