Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Proven Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Proven Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria (1160 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / How To Register Your Business In Nigeria / Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proven Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria by OkonGeorge(m): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Recharge Card Printing Business more especially in Nigeria is a golden business opportunity that the great evolution of the internet brought to us. You can imagine, every nooks and cranny of Nigeria 36 states, villages, communities etc, now have an increasing access to internet communication.

You know quite well, the important of communication. Communication is power. Communication is light. We are however, in the communication age; information age, an ICT (information and communication technology) world. If you’re not informed, you are deformed as they say. So, people seek out for information on unimaginable things; and air time or recharge card – I mean data or subscription bundles are surely a red hot in demand product in Nigeria.

Considering the huge population of Nigeria and understanding the market viability of this product would be a real gold in a rough for any business master minder, especially, when spotting out the potential effect of the broken economy, job insecurity, high unemployment rate, etc, when you can be rest assured of starting a viable, proven and lucrative make money at home business system.

There are so many success stories of those who started this business from zero level and eventually grow it to million levels. So, do not doubt me when I say you can become a millionaire only with this business. It all about consistency, focus and discipline, as every must succeed business out there requires. I’m growing equally to a million levels. I would equally be selfish if I keep this golden opportunity only to myself. No doubt, I understand what it takes and what in there for me when it comes to helping people. And, it is my mission to help as much people that are ready to help themselves. I know what I’m saying because; I’ve gone through all odds at the course of obtaining this information, even as none of the dealers agreed releasing or selling me the information. That’s why I got everything to boast about this product, when I said it’s for those who are ready to help themselves.

Anyway, there is still more have to know about when it comes to printing GSM recharge card. This includes; knowing about the methods, tools and even strategies of running this home business effective and profitably. This, I analyzed in my step by step, easy to follow and understand products you would receive, when you order for this products. Nevertheless, I owe you a detail explanation of this products, and I will not hesitate in telling you what’s actually involve, and all you need to know.

Method: (Sale)

 Dealers –
 Sub dealers –
 Retailers –

Method: (Tools)

 POS (machine, inbuilt e-pins, also for paying NEPA bill and, DSTV subscription)
 List of POS website sellers and contact details.
 PC (laptop, desktop, smart phones)
 Printer
 Software
 E-pin vouchers.

Now, without having much time to continue telling you how and why you need this product, when considering what life could be when you missed this once in a life time business opportunity, even knowing that, right from your house, you could start printing recharge card, and selling them to your neighbors, extended neighbors and settlement of your location, or even creating your own market base in demand for your product, while raking in cool and consistent profits from home. Now, how much would you pay for this product?

Wouldn't it be a golden opportunity, when you get this “money on print” info gem in your possession, where you start generating money on demand right from home without relying on any boss stress filled, low salary, 9-5 day’s job?, even when you must have tried the top dealers, and they refused to reveal you the golden information and money making tools? Wouldn't it be a financial opportunity to lay hand on a tool that you could use to generating and growing a second income, as a supplemental channel of relieving your only once stream of income of your paychecks work?

I am so sure that my GSM recharge card printing business module could be the best products you ever lay your hands on this year, especially to those business opportunity seekers, those pessimist, those positive action takers. You get nothing to lose absolutely because, it’s a win win situation here, when you pay for the important information, and at the same time, received the important information and tools you paid for. I will not be product price conscious here because I promised to help you, and as much as those who serious and willing to help themselves.

I’m now given out my complete home business money making info gems and tools to only 20 people, after which, I will have to increase the price. I’m talking about my recharge card printing business information and secret tools, which include the raw software you will have to download and install in your system, the e-pin voucher solution, the POS machine method of printing and their service website and address, the list of authorize dealers, and finally, the strategies of starting this business from zero to million.

I’m giving this out to only first twenty people for only #7,000.00. Yes, you get me right. Only 20 first interested persons at the price tag of #7,000.00, after which, I will be force to increase the price, or turn down the products and not sell again, just like the top dealers do.

If you’re sure, convince and ready to order this product, simply make that bold step and invest the sum of seven thousand naira (#7,000.00), approximately $35 into THIS bank account number below:

BANK: UBA
ACC NO: 1008976520
ACC NAME: OKON GEORGE
After your successful product bank payment, immediately, I would be alerted by the bank, but then, text me your payment detail such as

Proven Recharge Card Printing Business
Depositor’s name
Bank paid
Teller number
Email address

To 07035476162 or gokon51ATgmail.com

When I receive your payment details into my email or phone inbox, and confirmed of your bank payment, I will immediately send you your eBook to your email or phone number.

PLSS, be informed that your email address would be very important, in running the recharge card printing business, and in adequate delivery of your paid products.

For more information about this business, click http://okongeorge..com/2015/02/gsm-recharge-card-printing-business.html

(1) (Reply)

Free Money App Review |free Money App Work Or Not? / 2015:the 10 Most Powerful Men In Africa-forbes. / Be A Distributor With Oriflame Cosmetics With Just 1200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.