Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

A Farmer's Guide To Agricultural Loan On Afdb - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Farmer's Guide To Agricultural Loan On Afdb (1416 Views)

Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria / Excessive Heat Kills A Farmer's Chickens: Pictured / Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Farmer's Guide To Agricultural Loan On Afdb by kellyjoesteve: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
If you are a farmer, or you deal on agricultural product. Especially here in Africa, and maybe because of the way economic is going, you are thinking of given up, due to leak of money. Well worry no more, i have come with good news. Thought the good news have been much around since, and maybe you are not aware of it. Well my advice today is that you take advantage of this little information i have for you here. Am talking of really big opportunity. The African Development Bank (AfDB) expressed on Tuesday, January 27 its support to the continue on www.careinsure..com

1 Like

Re: A Farmer's Guide To Agricultural Loan On Afdb by gabriel212: 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
kellyjoesteve:
If you are a farmer, or you deal on agricultural product. Especially here in Africa, and maybe because of the way economic is going, you are thinking of given up, due to leak of money. Well worry no more, i have come with good news. Thought the good news have been much around since, and maybe you are not aware of it. Well my advice today is that you take advantage of this little information i have for you here. Am talking of really big opportunity. The African Development Bank (AfDB) expressed on Tuesday, January 27 its support to the continue on www.careinsure..com
wat do the bank offer as agric loan n the method of repayment.
Re: A Farmer's Guide To Agricultural Loan On Afdb by kellyjoesteve: 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
read their full post on www.afdb.org

(1) (Reply)

Custard Powder Production / Fingerlings,post Fingerlings And Juveniles For Sale / Mushroom Vs Snail Market In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.