Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

How To Exploit Sms Goldmine Absolutely Free! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Exploit Sms Goldmine Absolutely Free! (1338 Views)

FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! / Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days / Free Recharge Cards!!! Yes Absolutely Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Exploit Sms Goldmine Absolutely Free! by smsgold: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2009
Free 3-day course

Customized Text Message Business
A Graphical Step-By-Step Way of
Earning Minimum of N50, 000 Constantly
Without Start up Capital

How would you like to know the hottest secrets text messaging Gurus use to earn over N50, 000 consistently from millions of marketers in the country everyday?

According to report, over 10 million business owners are desperately in need of the most effective and cheapest way to reach out to potential customers everyday.

This is where Customized Text Messaging Services (CTMS) come in.

Analysts estimate that an average marketer spends N3, 000 on Customized Text Messages per day. That’s about N90, 000 per month. This means over N90 billion was spent on SMS services last year alone! That’s billions of naira spent by over 1 million marketers in 2008.

Now, can you imagine what the picture would look like in 2009?

With marketers, advertisers, and advertising agencies shifting away from Commercials, Jingles and Press to CTMS (no thanks to “NEPA”), analysts estimate that over N100 billion would be spent on CTMS in 2009!

OPPORTUNITY
This is indeed a golden opportunity to tap into the SMS billions of naira. Need I say more? If you miss this, you will be missing your chance of earning over N100 billions or more from CTMS this year.

START UP COST
I will be letting you in on how to tap into this huge CTMS business even without investing a dime of your own money.

BENEFITS
In 3 days, I will be exposing

i. How to go about setting up this business without investing a dime of your own.

ii. How to find customers who desperately want your service and how to practically make them beg you to offer this service at any price you want for it…guaranteed!

iii. Software you can use to send SMS in your name or organization to any number of network subscribers on all mobile networks.

iv. How to make N150,000 to N500,000 monthly offering your service to big corporations, oil companies, banks, insurance firms, churches, mosques, NGO’s, schools etc.

And lots more!

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
If you are a marketer, business owner, service provider or a student you can run this business effectively and still earn massive cash consistently.

This secret is for 50 people only! To get yourself among them, grab your GSM and text me on 07026480670 – giving the following details:

i. Your full names
ii. Your GSM number
iii. Your email address.

This is a top most secret of a great business opportunity about to be uncovered to you. ACT NOW!

(1) (Reply)

Money Transfer To And From The Uk TO NIGERIA ONLINE / Get Raid Of Poverty / New Portable Solar Charger For Mobile Phones, Digital Camera, MP3, Smart Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.