Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) - Technology Market (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) (139725 Views)

Great Deals Due To Lower Dollar Rate / Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... / 600 Dollars Amazon Gift Card For Sale At 210 Per Dollar Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Go Down)

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by lordmayor4(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Youngzedd:

I request for charges and exchange rate before transfer and they do give me the details.

So you see why I call this one's thieves
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Youngzedd(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2015
lordmayor4:

So you see why I call this one's thieves

Not enough reason grin
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by wakes: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=wakes post=36418054][/quote]
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by wakes: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2015
lordkay10:

Get a Neteller card and fund it at a cheap rate from Tonjeola, link to your paypal and return the $850, by the way Sterling was 236.41 as at yesterday
How do you link the two accounts: Paypal n Neteller please?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by lordkay10(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2015
wakes:

How do you link the two accounts: Paypal n Neteller please?
The same way u link ur Naira denominated cards to paypal, the verification code will be shown in your transaction reports when u log in to your neteller account
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Mizzzbeee(f): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
tumababa:
Please what is stanbic rate as at today?
199.500 as at this morning
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
199.500 as at this morning

Good. Thanks
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by DGenerale: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
lordkay10:

It's a prepaid card Mastercard denominated in USD(u can actually choose any currency u like) just like Payoneer and others, just that it can be directly funded with our Naira cards. To sign up is very easy, just go www.neteller.com to sign up
You will need a government-issued ID card to get verified(this is only necessary if u want to collect the physical card). You're also provided the option of a virtual card as well which can be used just like your physical card, for this you dont need to be verified. Hope you got it well-explaned
@Lordkay, u seem to hv gd knowledge of dis neteller. Most pple here, like me love to acquire fresh knowledge since no knowledge is lost. Pls can u shed more light on its operations, usage, benefits, etc. Or why is it needful?
Is it an alternative to PayPal or a complement? What is its relevance to online payment for goods?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by lordkay10(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
DGenerale:
@Lordkay, u seem to hv gd knowledge of dis neteller. Most pple here, like me love to acquire fresh knowledge since no knowledge is lost. Pls can u shed more light on its operations, usage, benefits, etc. Or why is it needful?
Is it an alternative to PayPal or a complement? What is its relevance to online payment for goods?
Let me take your questions one after the other:
1. On its operations, it serves primarily as a means of making/receiving payments just like paypal
2. Its usage is however not limited to making/receiving payments alone, u are also provided with a prepaid card from which u can withdraw funds or make purchases
3. The benefits are many depending on what u intend to use it for, e.g many betting agents use it as a means of payout to their clients
4. I wont entirely say it's an alternative to paypal, I'd rather say it complements paypal because it is not as widely accepted as paypal
5. Like I noted in point 2, the card issued by neteller can be used in making online payments with the advantage that it is denominated in USD(or any currency of your choice)
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by funken: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Any one have an idea of how much UBA charges for its debit MasterCard linked to their account? Just called the call centre and they swore that they don't have those spurious charges like their Africard which they say it's Visa that makes the charges. Pls ha anyone used this to pay for anhing online recently? And how much did they charge per dollar?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by TeeD(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
alakara:
Since Stanley08 removed the updates I take it upon myself to up date each bank exchange rates as posted daily.
thanks.
sterling bank 236.41 (July 28).lordkay10
stanbicibtc 199.5 (July 29)
diamond 215 (July 28) tdjeans

Oga, how do you mean by the bolded, is there a link or something where Stanley08 placed the updates before?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Carshopper(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gtb 225 as at 2.43pm 7/30th confirmed Frm CS
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Carshopper:
Gtb 225 as at 2.43pm 7/30th confirmed Frm CS

far better than sterling 236
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by alakara(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
TeeD:

Oga, how do you mean by the bolded, is there a link or something where Stanley08 placed the updates before?
on the front page thr is a daily update

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by aril: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Can anyone please help me find out what it takes to do verification in ACCESS BANK for those abroad. If there is any number I can call please let me know.

Thanks
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Souljaboi1: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Due to the increased influx of FCY cash deposits and the challenges with managing outflows, it has become necessary to temporarily suspend the receipt of foreign exchange cash deposits into domiciliary accounts fromThursday, 30 July 2015. This suspension affects our US Dollar, British Pounds and Euro domiciliary accounts.

We will however continue to receive payments into domiciliary accounts via electronic fund transfers and customers will also continue to have access to funds in their domiciliary accounts.

Please be assured that this arrangement is only in place until the current situation improves and we will notify customers once we re-commence the receipt of FCY cash deposits.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Diamond bank
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
lordmayor4:
Please does stanbic send out cash via western union and if they do, whats their rate? Access bank na thiefs... or Anyone know the cheapest bank I can use for Western Union transfer?
Which country are you sending to maybe I can help you do that if you wish
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by lordmayor4(m): 4:17am On Jul 31, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Which country are you sending to maybe I can help you do that if you wish

China
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by lordmayor4(m): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2015
Please who's in the east or lagos that can help me make payments via stanbic western union?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2015
lordmayor4:
Please who's in the east or lagos that can help me make payments via stanbic western union?

Stanbic dont send money. You can only receive for now
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by lordmayor4(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2015
tumababa:

Stanbic dont send money. You can only receive for now

So am stock with access and first Bank exorbitant rate? sad
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
lordmayor4:

So am stock with access and first Bank exorbitant rate? sad

I think so
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Youngzedd(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dollar is coming down. Chill guys.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
Youngzedd:
Dollar is coming down. Chill guys.
Amen to that cheesy
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by TeeD(m): 12:44am On Aug 01, 2015
alakara:

on the front page thr is a daily update
Cud u put me through please, I'm a JJC oh.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by DavisBloom(m): 3:36am On Aug 01, 2015
Hello please help a fellow,am a kinda new in this paypal stuff,i tried getting a verification code twice today to link my debit card and my money was deducted twice with no code in the sms,am using fidelity visa debit card,1.95$ - 444.60N
one more question please does it means that diff banks charges at different rate? if yes ,please which is the cheapest ..... thanks
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by gowaga68: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2015
Good morning all, pls what was euro exchanged rate for yesterday at Stanbic IBTC.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by modath(f): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
Fidelity charged me 227.9 yesterday, it was for experimentation purposed , thank God it was for a 24$ POS purchase, will never use it again..

Glory be to Olodumare for my stanbic MC.. smiley
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by laplace12(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
modath:

Fidelity charged me 227.9 yesterday, it was for experimentation purposed , thank God it was for a 24$ POS purchase, will never use it again..

Glory be to Olodumare for my stanbic MC.. smiley

But somebody said here that fidelity rate is the same with stanbic?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by modath(f): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
laplace12:

But somebody said here that fidelity rate is the same with stanbic?

The person got things mixed up..

Its 199.5 for Fidelity PTA & 227.9 for POS not even cash oo, someone here got debitted 239 gor CASH.

Stanbic is 208 for PTA but 199.5 for every oda platform, cash, pos & online...

I only used fidelity for PTA,been using stanbic since, just decided to see for myself yesterday. . I've seen enough before person go blind. smiley
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by laplace12(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
modath:

The person got things mixed up..

Its 199.5 for Fidelity PTA & 227.9 for POS not even cash oo, someone here got debitted 239 gor CASH.

Stanbic is 208 for PTA but 199.5 for every oda platform, cash, pos & online...

I only used fidelity for PTA,been using stanbic since, just decided to see for myself yesterday. . I've seen enough before person go blind. smiley

ok.

I understand.

And I have already rushed to open fidelity account should in case stanbic starts misbehaving tomorrow sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58)

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.