Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Which Bank Do You Think Does This To Customers (pics) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Bank Do You Think Does This To Customers (pics) (1927 Views)

Lol...what Bank Do You Think This Kind Of Stuffs Happens At / When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run / What Will You Do If Your Bank Do This To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Do You Think Does This To Customers (pics) by bunmioguns(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
undecided

1 Share

Re: Which Bank Do You Think Does This To Customers (pics) by dojumav: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
First bank for sure. .. dre yet too much
Re: Which Bank Do You Think Does This To Customers (pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Bank Do You Think Does This To Customers (pics) by cozy7(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
First bank for sure

There's a branch in my area, d queue on their ATM, usually trails to d streets
Re: Which Bank Do You Think Does This To Customers (pics) by cozy7(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
First bank for sure

There's a branch in my area, d queue on their ATM, usually trails to d streets kiss[color=#006600][/color]hmmm
Re: Which Bank Do You Think Does This To Customers (pics) by ijustdey: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
GTBank

that place nah crowd
Re: Which Bank Do You Think Does This To Customers (pics) by farano(f): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ecobank
Re: Which Bank Do You Think Does This To Customers (pics) by buygala(m): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Central Bank embarassed

Buygala banks like a boss wey him be cool.... No time for all these roadside banks wey no fit handle my cash flow undecided

But seriously

Since that's the only bank we money bosses can possibly use, them cashiers dey use us do anyhow kiss...I no go blame them sha...after one customer don deposit 200billion, another 5trillion, and one dey for line wey carry 16trillion naira, na for the cashier to begin play Temple Run on her Pc cry
Re: Which Bank Do You Think Does This To Customers (pics) by kodyx(f): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
Last bank of Nigeria,aka First bank
Re: Which Bank Do You Think Does This To Customers (pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
UBA angry
Re: Which Bank Do You Think Does This To Customers (pics) by steppin: 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
First Bank or UBA.
Re: Which Bank Do You Think Does This To Customers (pics) by okosodo: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
first bank
Re: Which Bank Do You Think Does This To Customers (pics) by Viktor1983(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
FirstBank ,GTB, UBA
Re: Which Bank Do You Think Does This To Customers (pics) by JEITO: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Had a terrible experience with Zenith bamk years ago in 100L trying to pay school fees. Had it a lot of times also with Habib bank during secondary school days.

Infact, all banks do it: but I think Eco is worst
Re: Which Bank Do You Think Does This To Customers (pics) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nah, this unprofessional, I don't think any bank cashier can do this.

(1) (Reply)

A Big Snake Pays A Visit To An Offshore Rig (Photos) / Die Hard Invigilator / Photo: If This Man Happens To Be Your Dad What Would You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.