Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Face Of A Dead Cleric Reportedly Seen On Mosque Walls In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Face Of A Dead Cleric Reportedly Seen On Mosque Walls In Lagos (1158 Views)

Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. / The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House / Crane Collapsed On Mosque And Killed Over 50 People In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of A Dead Cleric Reportedly Seen On Mosque Walls In Lagos by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
Thousands of Muslims on Friday gathered to see the alleged mysterious face of a Moslem cleric, Alfa Sheikh Ibrahim Niass, who died 39 years ago, but was seen on the wall of Ilogbo Central Mosque in Lagos.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-R8JSn1Nr-mw/UtD5APPhreI/AAAAAAAA0_c/sSDUBK5F898/s1600/Muslim+Cleric+face+in+Lagos.jpg[/img]

According to an eye witness who simply gave his name as Mustapha, the mysterious appearing of Niass was a blessing to Muslims and Nigeria. In his words:

"The face of late Alfa Niass was just appearing on different parts of the wall at Ilogbo Central Mosque, and shortly it will disappear. As at 1pm (on Friday) that I got here, the crowd was too much. Even when the police saw the crowd that came, they had to go back. Some of us who had wanted to pray in the mosque could no longer pray because of the crowd.

A reporter with Vanguard who went to the scene saw the face of the cleric on the wall of the said Mosque on Friday afternoon, but was informed that the face started appearing since Thursday night.

So guys, what do you think?
Re: Face Of A Dead Cleric Reportedly Seen On Mosque Walls In Lagos by daimsy(f): 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
L
Re: Face Of A Dead Cleric Reportedly Seen On Mosque Walls In Lagos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
... What do u want us to think

Believe it? kiss

No never grin
Re: Face Of A Dead Cleric Reportedly Seen On Mosque Walls In Lagos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
daimsy:
L

L for lying

Ko?
Re: Face Of A Dead Cleric Reportedly Seen On Mosque Walls In Lagos by Enegod(m): 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
smh2
Re: Face Of A Dead Cleric Reportedly Seen On Mosque Walls In Lagos by simplemach(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
abbasteck:
... What do u want us to think

Believe it? kiss

No never grin
hahahaha, badt guy
But seriously, na everything person go dey believe?
Re: Face Of A Dead Cleric Reportedly Seen On Mosque Walls In Lagos by ShirelleBaby: 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
Enegod:
smh2

Hahahahahaha-SMH raised to power 2.

grin
Re: Face Of A Dead Cleric Reportedly Seen On Mosque Walls In Lagos by Enegod(m): 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Hahahahahaha-SMH raised to power 2.

grin
yeah...you sabi maths grin
Re: Face Of A Dead Cleric Reportedly Seen On Mosque Walls In Lagos by ShirelleBaby: 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Enegod:
yeah...you sabi maths grin

You don forget say na the copy copy wey u do from my paper give u that''' E''' wey make u no write waec againcheesy
Re: Face Of A Dead Cleric Reportedly Seen On Mosque Walls In Lagos by Enegod(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

You don forget say na the copy copy wey u do from my paper give u that''' E''' wey make u no write waec againcheesy
ok agreed...but i sabi shorthand pass you cheesy
Re: Face Of A Dead Cleric Reportedly Seen On Mosque Walls In Lagos by ShirelleBaby: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
Enegod:
ok agreed...but i sabi shorthand pass you cheesy

Why you no go sabi shorthand?

Na who write flying love letters pass you those days?

grin.
Re: Face Of A Dead Cleric Reportedly Seen On Mosque Walls In Lagos by Enegod(m): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Why you no go sabi shorthand?

Na who write flying love letters pass you those days?

grin.
"How I love your smiling eyes
I could get lost in them so easily.
I...hm...I'm lost!
What was I going to say?"

One of the letters i gave to you... I was very good then cheesy
Re: Face Of A Dead Cleric Reportedly Seen On Mosque Walls In Lagos by ShirelleBaby: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
Enegod:
"How I love your smiling eyes
I could get lost in them so easily.
I...hm...I'm lost!
What was I going to say?"

One of the letters i gave to you... I was very good then cheesy

Hahahahahahaha.
cheesy
Re: Face Of A Dead Cleric Reportedly Seen On Mosque Walls In Lagos by Enegod(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Hahahahahahaha.
cheesy
cheesy wink
Re: Face Of A Dead Cleric Reportedly Seen On Mosque Walls In Lagos by lonngmann(m): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
wetin person no go hear
Re: Face Of A Dead Cleric Reportedly Seen On Mosque Walls In Lagos by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 01, 2015
Ishilove, obinoscopy, standd, lalasticlala
Re: Face Of A Dead Cleric Reportedly Seen On Mosque Walls In Lagos by dwizy(m): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2015
Wonders they say......Shall Never E..
Re: Face Of A Dead Cleric Reportedly Seen On Mosque Walls In Lagos by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 01, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Ishilove, obinoscopy, standd, lalasticlala

standd cheesy Lol
What is my name doing amongst these people na grin
Re: Face Of A Dead Cleric Reportedly Seen On Mosque Walls In Lagos by phlio(m): 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
hmmmm....y the face

(1) (Reply)

Show Us Your Position..i Challenge You.(pic) / Photos: One Chance Taxi Driver Caught In Abuja This Morning / I F0ck Her The F!rst Day We Meet: My S#X Service To My Principal And Students –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.