Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

D'prince Gives Reasons Why Him & His Label Mates Were Absent At D'banj 10th Anni - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / D'prince Gives Reasons Why Him & His Label Mates Were Absent At D'banj 10th Anni (422 Views)

Presidency Tweets With Pictures: Buhari Absent At FEC - May 3, 2017 / Tinubu, 3 South-west APC Govs Absent As Buhari Launches Party’s Campaign In Ondo / Saraki Absent Again As Trial Continues Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D'prince Gives Reasons Why Him & His Label Mates Were Absent At D'banj 10th Anni by Atufelydiasarah(f): 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
D'banj recently held his 10th anniversary ceremony in Lagos and among the notable entertainment personalities who were absent from the event was his ex-label mates and friends, the Marvin crew members. Speaking on why they were absent from the event, D'Prince told Punch that contrary to speculation, it's has nothing to do with beef.

“D’banj is my very good friend and anytime I see him, we hug and talk. There is no beef between us. The truth is that I was not in town when D’banj had his anniversary.” continue...

“Tiwa Savage is pregnant and Dr. Sid is also not in town while Don Jazzy was in South Africa. I was not in town and even before I travelled, I did not get a personal invitation to the event,” D’Prince said.
See more at: http://www.topgistng.com/2015/02/dprince-gives-reasons-why-him-his-label.html?m=1

Re: D'prince Gives Reasons Why Him & His Label Mates Were Absent At D'banj 10th Anni by Morhziez(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
K

(1) (Reply)

Heros That Some Countries Can Never Forget / Justice: Ekiti Women Bare Their Minds And unclothedness In Protest. / Tribute To A Nigerian Great .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.