Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,115 members, 7,957,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

Funniest Photo Of The Day (pics). - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funniest Photo Of The Day (pics). (764 Views)

Be Like Bro, Some Of The Funniest Bro Pics I've Seen(images) / When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day..pics / Delta Most Luxurious Hotel Hosts Jay Z, Kanye West On Independence Day(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Photo Of The Day (pics). by DaJulee(f): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
When I saw this photo all I could do is to start laughing.... Although, it shows how uneducated some people are, but it is indeed funny.

Don't You think so too?

1 Like

Re: Funniest Photo Of The Day (pics). by DaJulee(f): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
DaJulee:
When I saw this photo all I could do is to start laughing.... Although, it shows how uneducated some people are, but it is indeed funny.

Don't You think so too?

Notice::::I don't want anybody to put my post on any front page pls....Because I don't benefit anything in that.
Re: Funniest Photo Of The Day (pics). by delishpot: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dem want she male.
Re: Funniest Photo Of The Day (pics). by DaJulee(f): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
delishpot:
Dem want she male.

They are confuse of which.
Re: Funniest Photo Of The Day (pics). by xpac01(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lol. Opportunity for those with no academic record. Only in Ajegunle.
Re: Funniest Photo Of The Day (pics). by delishpot: 12:09am On Mar 01, 2015
DaJulee:

They are confuse of which.

Abi o. grin

(1) (Reply)

Get .com Domain For N1000, Domain + Hosting For N2500 *Updated / 6 Nigerians Killed In S.A Last Night / How I Was Duped Tru An Advert I Saw On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.