Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Nigeriamakes List Of 10fastest Growingeconomies In Theworld - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeriamakes List Of 10fastest Growingeconomies In Theworld (400 Views)

What Is Really An Economic Meltdown.......d Cause And Implicaions (in Theworld) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeriamakes List Of 10fastest Growingeconomies In Theworld by Msquare220: 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nigeria - A new
survey by
Bloomberg in
conjunction with
New York-based
financial
Newswire service
has predicted that
Nigeria, China,
the Philippines,
Kenya, India and
Indonesia will
rank among the
10 fastest growing
economies in
world this year.
Nigeria with an
expected growth
rate of 4.9 per
cent w sixth
behind China (7
per cent), the
Philippines (6.3
per cent), Kenya
(6 per cent), India
(5.5 per cent) and
Indonesia (5.4 per
cent).
In a list of 20
dominated by
emerging
economies in Asia
and Africa, other
fast growing
economies
include: Malaysia
in seventh place,
Peru, Thailand,
United Arab
Emirates (UAE),
Kazakhstan,
Colombia and
Saudi Arabia.
Others are
Taiwan, Turkey,
South Korea,
Poland, Mexico,
Ireland and
Singapore.
“Emerging
markets in Asia
and Africa still
reign supreme:
They’re at the top
of global growth
projections over
the next two
years.
“The world is
expected to grow
3.2 per cent in
2015 and 3.7 per
cent next year
after expanding
3.3 per cent in
each of the past
two years,"
according to a
Bloomberg survey
of economists.
“China, the
Philippines,
Kenya, India and
Indonesia, which
together make up
about 16 per cent
of global gross
domestic product,
are all forecast to
grow more than 5
per cent in 2015.”
Re: Nigeriamakes List Of 10fastest Growingeconomies In Theworld by basisop(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
OP, Abeg, no give APC heart attack.
Re: Nigeriamakes List Of 10fastest Growingeconomies In Theworld by yhusiee(f): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Really? Music 2 ma ears!! As gud as ds sounds, I'm yet 2 c it wv ma own eyes; I mean, garri is still #50 a cup instead of #10 a cup. Der wz evn a tym it sold @ #20 for 5 cups. That nt withstanding, I LOVE NIGERIA, GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!
Re: Nigeriamakes List Of 10fastest Growingeconomies In Theworld by Msquare220: 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
basisop:
OP, Abeg, no give APC heart attack.
lolz,,, na the fact b that ooo, abi APC no wan 9ja progress
Re: Nigeriamakes List Of 10fastest Growingeconomies In Theworld by Msquare220: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
yhusiee:
Really? Music 2 ma ears!! As gud as ds sounds, I'm yet 2 c it wv ma own eyes; I mean, garri is still #50 a cup instead of #10 a cup. Der wz evn a tym it sold @ #20 for 5 cups. That nt withstanding, I LOVE NIGERIA, GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!
yes ooo! very soon na Rice u go dea buy with that #20 n change go stil remain,,,

(1) (Reply)

Addiction" Men Spending More Money On Betting Than On Women!!! / Atlast The Infopreneur Has Discovered How To Make Legit Money Online. / The Ability To Sell:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.