Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,383 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Desmond Elliot : The Business Side Of Talent - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Desmond Elliot : The Business Side Of Talent (617 Views)

The Business School Netherlands Free Training And Certification Is Here!!... / We Employ And Empower You In The Business Of BBQ / Are You In The Business Of Making, Selling And Delivering Homemade Dishes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot : The Business Side Of Talent by planbbiz(m): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hello guys. Sorry this is rather coming too late. I just feel it’s better late than never to pass this important information across to you.
It’s about Desmond Elliot, JCI Eko and Entrepreneurship. If there is one Organisation where I learnt so much from for FREE in 2014, it’s JCI Eko. The business and self development trainings I received from JCI Eko in 2014 impacted so much on my life and business. This is a typical example of the saying that ‘’the best in life are free’’.

Actually, this article is not about me, it’s about you. How can you also equip yourself in this fast-moving world, not to just survive, but to fit in and excel? Are you talented but do not know how to transform that into money-making opportunity? This is the opportunity you have been waiting for and you have to grab it tomorrow 1st of March, 2015. You may never get this kind of rare opportunity again.

I hope you know Desmond Elliot. Yes, Desmond elliot! The same popular and talented actor you know. Desmond is not only talented, he also understands ‘’The Business Side of Talent’’ and he is highly successful. That’s why he has decided to share his success secret with all aspiring entrepreneurs tomorrow.

Businesses can differ in name but business success principles are universal. Success principles that are applicable to the Film/Entertainment Industry are also applicable to all areas of business and entrepreneurship no regardless of the sector.

This kind of training doesn’t come up regularly and when it does, it’s always with a huge price tag. But with Desmond Elliot at JCI Eko branch tomorrow, you have the rare privilege to learn from a successful actor cum business man free of charge.

Note that I will also be there personally because i want to learn more. I want to learn from successful people like Desmond Elliot. I will never stop learning. Once you stop - See more at: http://www.think-planb.com/desmond-elliot-the-business-side-of-talent/#sthash.mkDZomD5.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Classic C.C.T.V Training/fully Equiped Workshop/award Of Certificate In Phc.pics / Yes / Are You The Reason Your Friend Has Not Achieved His/her Goals..By Lexhan Menkiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.