Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,803 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Current In The Realm Of The Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Current In The Realm Of The Spirit (374 Views)

''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' / WORKING IN THE SUPERNATURAL REALM OF FAVOUR / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Current In The Realm Of The Spirit by PARAOUSIA94(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
I have discovered that in our generation we need Christians who are current in the realm of the spirit and also who are aware of the shifts and changing trends..not necessarily who reads the bible more but word+prayer=spiritual sensitivity...please what is ur say on th
Re: Current In The Realm Of The Spirit by SIRKOL(m): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sorry @op pls what do u mean by "Christians who are current in the realm of the Spirit"?

(1) (Reply)

who is responsible for our health GOD or you / Choosing The Right Path / What Is Islam. What Exact Statement Does It Make About Taking Innocent Lives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.