Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Did Your Mother Do This To You While Growing Up?- Ajepaki Oo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did Your Mother Do This To You While Growing Up?- Ajepaki Oo (737 Views)

Share Some Myths You Heard While Growing Up / Things We Believed While Growing Up / Did This Happen In Your Family While Growing Up? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Your Mother Do This To You While Growing Up?- Ajepaki Oo by oluferry(m): 12:38am On Mar 01, 2015
Hi people, i began to reminisce abt when we were kids and i felt like putting this up here, some butty may not xperience this, lets get it started.
When i was growing up, every festival seems to be a jackpot for me and my siblings as we would be given money by visitors and we do give them all to mother, but when the time comes to have back our money, she'd come up with these Godforsaken excuses,
1. Have you been feeding your self since u were born?
2. Did u buy ur school sandals your self?
3. What have i been using in paying your school fees?
4. The plates u broke, did u replace them?
5. Did u refund all the money u ever lost?
Kindly add urs if your childhood was like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Your Mother Do This To You While Growing Up?- Ajepaki Oo by dkronicle(m): 12:42am On Mar 01, 2015
Cant remember any apart frm d ones uv listed. I can still visulize those times.
Re: Did Your Mother Do This To You While Growing Up?- Ajepaki Oo by blessedvisky(m): 12:43am On Mar 01, 2015
^^^^ Mehn I was almost the FTC!! well am still gonna get there.

Back to topic, my mum would say The soup you ate yesterday, did it appear by magic?! That thing dey always vex meangry

1 Like

Re: Did Your Mother Do This To You While Growing Up?- Ajepaki Oo by yinkus4u2c(f): 1:20am On Mar 01, 2015
she wld say "keep calculating till its very huge so u can buy sth tangible with it" but bfr it amts into a huge sum,u wld av miscalculated or forgotten totally.
Moms r just AWESOME....May God bless and keep dem all for us,May He also comfort those that lost theirs

1 Like

Re: Did Your Mother Do This To You While Growing Up?- Ajepaki Oo by Truth24(m): 1:44am On Mar 01, 2015
Oboy make I sleep first jor.... U no see Wetin time talk?
Re: Did Your Mother Do This To You While Growing Up?- Ajepaki Oo by Joel3(m): 2:00am On Mar 01, 2015
umm no, i keep my money myself. At age 5 i behave like 15years old.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Child Rearing Thoughts To Ponder On / Appropriate Age To Talk Sex Education / Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women, 150 Grandchildren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.