Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,368 members, 7,957,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Why Will Mtn Call Me During Service? Are They That Desperate To Make Money? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Will Mtn Call Me During Service? Are They That Desperate To Make Money? (703 Views)

Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss / MTN Call Me Back SMS.. Have You Noticed? / Hilarious Conversation With MTN Call Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will Mtn Call Me During Service? Are They That Desperate To Make Money? by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2015
I don't know if I an the only one that had been noticing this. MTN doesnt call me on weekdays. The only time they manage to call is on Sundays during service. Today, for example, they called some minutes after 10. It's so frustrating. E joor e help me. If anyone has a link to their leaders, tell them it's not proper and they stop it.
Re: Why Will Mtn Call Me During Service? Are They That Desperate To Make Money? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 01, 2015
we won't stop it
Re: Why Will Mtn Call Me During Service? Are They That Desperate To Make Money? by Emmyk(m): 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
Airtel too. They even changed their number because I reject the familiar one immediately...
Re: Why Will Mtn Call Me During Service? Are They That Desperate To Make Money? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
Emmyk:
Airtel too. They even changed their number because I reject the familiar one immediately...
I don't know this people's problem ooo
Re: Why Will Mtn Call Me During Service? Are They That Desperate To Make Money? by dammygoody(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Now that's serious....
Divepen sire, was it a conversation or just the callertunez stuff.. ?
Re: Why Will Mtn Call Me During Service? Are They That Desperate To Make Money? by Dygeasy(m): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
As annoying as their phone-calls might be, they still can call you for advert purposes. Same goes for annoying individuals, as long as they have your phone number. Now my question is why was your phone turned on during service?
Re: Why Will Mtn Call Me During Service? Are They That Desperate To Make Money? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dygeasy:
As annoying as their phone-calls might be, they still can call you for advert purposes. Same goes for annoying individuals, as long as they have your phone number. Now my question is why was your phone turned on during service?
don't mind the bloody jew
Re: Why Will Mtn Call Me During Service? Are They That Desperate To Make Money? by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 02, 2015
@dygeasy, I record messages with it
Re: Why Will Mtn Call Me During Service? Are They That Desperate To Make Money? by Dygeasy(m): 2:59am On Mar 02, 2015
Divepen:
@dygeasy, I record messages with it
lol! You don't need network for that now abi? Next time just turn it off. I'm guessing its android.
Re: Why Will Mtn Call Me During Service? Are They That Desperate To Make Money? by Warlord3000(m): 5:59am On Mar 02, 2015
Some people carry fone for a month and not even one person remember to call them...

Now that mtn ND co are keeping una company say dem no forget you even on weekends Una come dey Para cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Blackberry Z10 And Q10? / Enjoy MTN Free 150MB And Surf The Internet Using Simple Server For Free / Whatsapp Blocked My Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.