Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

“I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma (1307 Views)

Why I Cannot Marry Zahra Buhari - Korede Bello / I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes – Chidinma Chidinma / “I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma by garlicrey(m): 11:04am On Mar 01, 2015
Hip hop world magazine, recently brought you news
about Chidinma stating clearly that she isn’t in a
relationship with Flavour. Well, the Emini Baller crooner in a recent interview
with HipTV dished on the subject matter. When we asked if there is a man in her life, she
simply answered, “yes there is ” When we further quizzed her to reveal his identity,
she refused stating “ I don’t think you have to know
that” Probing her further, we asked, if she will YES if
Flavour proposed to her, she answered no, with a
straight face. So now that Flavour isn’t the man, who then is the
lucky man?
Re: “I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma by ojun50(m): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2015
is me ky
Re: “I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma by nero2face: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2015
Make I hear, chidimma go run say "yes I do"...lol
Re: “I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma by ronald4lif(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2015
They are colleagues and may be friends, doesn't mean they are attracted to each other. Or is it because of the video they shot recently in SA? I am sure the interviewer wasn't expecting a yes to that question, to someone she's not even in a relationship with.
Re: “I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma by iceberylin(m): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2015
[size=20pt]iceberylin[/size] wink
Re: “I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma by EDhims(m): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2015
simple

Re: “I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma by konkonbilo(m): 11:52am On Mar 01, 2015
U guys knows that GEJ is in Lagos for a two days visit,so he went for Sunday service in one this high profile church.during the prayer session,the pastor gave a prayer point n said,"This month sha b d month of CHANGE in Nigeria"and guess wat d congregation screamed! Sai ............... And d president was in ........... 'Happy new month'.
Re: “I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma by jaykaylegend(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
If desmond eliot yvonne nelson kiss in a movie, does that means they are dating??

(1) (Reply)

Ibo Rapper 2shotz And Wife Welcome Daughter (pics) / See What Banks Has Done To This Ladies. Fighting! / Bruce Jenner Comes Out As Transgender: 'I Am A Woman'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.