Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] (46894 Views)

These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) / Trending Agbada Styles For Ladies / Checkout This Man Wearing Barcelona Agbada...as A Fan Can You Wear It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] by nduchucks: 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
This is equivalent to a man wearing Skirts and one of the reasons why stoning was a tool of the past. SMH

1 Like

Re: Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Chineke omo na sack cloth be dis
Re: Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] by nawtikid(m): 12:06am On Mar 03, 2015
Dose ladies rocked d agbada excellently, some ladies will still wear dis same agbada and wud wnt 2 swear 4 dem
Re: Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] by sage2(m): 12:21am On Mar 03, 2015
At last, a cure for inapropriate dressing is here. I enjoin all women to embrace this. Enough of semi nude women on our streets.
Re: Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] by deebrain(m): 1:07am On Mar 03, 2015
Where are the hypocrites that sing that "women should what wear what belongs to men" song?

Even hypocrisy has its limits.

Asper the dress, its so on point!
Re: Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] by Misogynist2014(m): 2:15am On Mar 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

I will excuse your ignorance tonight

It is called ‘making a fashion statement'

'There is a Creator God and He determines right and wrong, good and evil… not man. This is the most important foundational principle of law and justice. If this principle is not understood as absolute, undeniable truth, one could conclude that every principle in our founding charter, The Declaration of Independence is a lie. If there is any shadow of a doubt about the fact that the God of the Bible is our Creator and He alone, totally independent of the will of man, determines right and wrong, good and evil; then I would ask that you review what you've written down. Until you thoroughly understand this concept and are in full agreement with this fact; then and only then, will the rest of this make any sense.'
'The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.'
We know high heeled shoes were once male's, until women started wearing to feel masculine in nature. Why not accept yourself the way you are? Men can't wear clothes like this in public, though that of Toyin and very few others is logical acceptable. I try to wonder what's actually going on in the mind of the first woman, she must be happy feeling like a male, her 'priced jewel', an unattainable position, the highest of all animals, given freely even to peasants.

Re: Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 03, 2015
Misogynist2014:

'There is a Creator God and He determines right and wrong, good and evil… not man. This is the most important foundational principle of law and justice. If this principle is not understood as absolute, undeniable truth, one could conclude that every principle in our founding charter, The Declaration of Independence is a lie. If there is any shadow of a doubt about the fact that the God of the Bible is our Creator and He alone, totally independent of the will of man, determines right and wrong, good and evil; then I would ask that you review what you've written down. Until you thoroughly understand this concept and are in full agreement with this fact; then and only then, will the rest of this make any sense.'
'The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.'
We know high heeled shoes were once male's, until women started wearing to feel masculine in nature. Why not accept yourself the way you are, men can't wear clothes like this in public, though that of Toyin and very few others is logical acceptable. I try to wonder what's actually going on in the mind of the first woman, she must be happy feeling like a male, her 'priced jewel', an unattainable position, the highest of all animals, given freely even to peasants.

I believe the man is the head of the family and the status of man is more relevant in the family setting. The last time I checked we will punished equally for the same sin. undecided

FYI, I refused to read the above. The way you regard women can never be justified. I want women to be treated with respect if I wanted equality I wouldn't be cooking for my much younger siblings even though they can all cook. So do not school me about how we differ, it still boils down to the fact that we all have feelings and are basically susceptible to almost the same evils.
Re: Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] by Misogynist2014(m): 3:02am On Mar 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

I believe the man is the head of the family and the status of man is more relevant in the family setting. The last time I checked we will punished equally for the same sin. undecided

FYI, I refused to read the above. The way you regard women can never be justified. I want women to be treated with respect if I wanted equality I wouldn't be cooking for my much younger siblings even though they can all cook. So do not school me about how we differ, it still boils down to the fact that we all have feelings and are basically susceptible to almost the same evils.

OK

What is the big deal cooking? Is it the only work at home?(soliloquy)
Re: Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 03, 2015
Misogynist2014:
OK

What is the big deal cooking? Is it the only work at home?(soliloquy)

No,

Primarily, it is regarded as a woman's role

Is that not what you think?

I could care less and let them fend for themselves
Re: Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] by drkay11: 5:33am On Mar 03, 2015
PREMATURE EJACULATION IS OVER!!!
Do you have problems with premature ejaculation?
Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?
Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexx?
Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?
Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?
Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To W WW. E N D P E . T K
Re: Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] by LOVEGINO(m): 6:43am On Mar 03, 2015
Una know say yemi alade na ugly gal. Na dis kind tin dey fit her.
Re: Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] by kuuljay(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2015
Na waoo,what do women want kwa!!! We left skirt for them,that one no do them.them collect hinges pants from us we no talk.we move to boxers them collect boxers from us we no talk jeans nko we no talk now them wan collect agbada and fila.one day women go wear biabia as fashion
Re: Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] by Dubemkelly(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2015
Ladies would always dive into men's stuff, they virtually rock things meant for the guys. Oga oo for 21st century
Re: Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] by deleskizy: 8:51am On Mar 03, 2015
Why not?
Re: Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 03, 2015
wow, their attires rock.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

CONSIDER THESE TIPs BEFORE MAKING DATA PURCHASE so as not to fall for fraud.

No real data SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200, anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer, as not even father Christmas would sell at such price.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from subscribers being unable to browse, scams reports and deduction of airtime while browsing due to the nature of my Job.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125. Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.
Re: Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] by egobetatoday: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2015
This is called 60s in the 90s. I remember an older cousin in a picture with that style on. She's about 45 now and she snapped it when she was around 16yrs.
Re: Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] by EzeeYFB(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2015
This is sweet.
Re: Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] by Mbediogu(m): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2015
Vince77:
Not bad

Where the walking stick na?
Re: Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] by And9: 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
Super cool.
Re: Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] by jbblues24(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
Overly excellent texture dude wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) / Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards / Makeup: Our Amazing Before And Afters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.