Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Oyakhilomes Saga: Pastor Chris, Anita Reportedly Share Their Two Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyakhilomes Saga: Pastor Chris, Anita Reportedly Share Their Two Children (813 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today / Pastor Chris & Anita Oyakhilome Reportedly Share Their Two Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyakhilomes Saga: Pastor Chris, Anita Reportedly Share Their Two Children by Noneroone(m): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Months after the seperation of Pastor Chris
Oyakhilome, the founder of Christ Embassy
Church and his wife Pastor Anita, the
estranged couple have reportedly shared
their two children.
While Sharon, the eldest, prefers Pastor
Chris, Charlene is presently with Anita.
Anita had last year April approached a
London court, seeking a divorce on the
grounds of adultery among several
allegations.
The suit, number FDI 4001650, was filed on
her behalf by Attwaters Jameson Hill
Solicitors on April 9, 2014 at the Divorce
Section A, Central Family Court, First Avenue
House, High Holborn, London, United
Kingdom.
Pastor Chris was served the divorce letters
in his hotel room during one of his visits to
the UK.
Efforts to reach the camp of Pastor Chris last
night proved abortive.
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, had then denied
the allegations leveled against him by Anita
and even threatened to sue media houses
for damaging his name and Church.
Last September, a statement by his counsel,
Kemi Pinheiro (SAN), described the
allegation as “wicked and malicious”, and
an attempt to bring Pastor Chris “to public
opprobrium and ridicule.”
Pinheiro said the adultery allegation
“currently circulating in the media was
nothing but a complete distortion of facts
in the pending proceedings in the United
Kingdom”.
Jonathan
The lawyer warned media establishments
to verify the authenticity of their stories
before publication, saying his counsel
would take appropriate legal actions
against them to protect Pastor Chris
Oyakhilome’s reputation and that of the
church.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/01/oyakhilomes-saga-pastor-chris-anita-reportedly-share-their-two-children/?wt=2

Re: Oyakhilomes Saga: Pastor Chris, Anita Reportedly Share Their Two Children by xpac01(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
It so frustrating. I wonder why ushers will not allow me sleep in my own father's house.
Re: Oyakhilomes Saga: Pastor Chris, Anita Reportedly Share Their Two Children by TI1919(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
That's what happen when the king is a child.
Re: Oyakhilomes Saga: Pastor Chris, Anita Reportedly Share Their Two Children by menix(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Of wat good is diz news to me when i dont ve d contact of any of d galz...
Re: Oyakhilomes Saga: Pastor Chris, Anita Reportedly Share Their Two Children by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
cute children... what a cute home dey would have made together!!! Even pastors indirectly teaching their children about separation and hatred.
Re: Oyakhilomes Saga: Pastor Chris, Anita Reportedly Share Their Two Children by IfyAwazie(f): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
xpac01:
It so frustrating. I wonder why ushers will not allow me sleep in my own father's house.
lol. In ur fathers house are many mansion. Mayb u chose d wrong one to sleep in. Bydway, I'm an Usher too, so i should know.

(1) (Reply)

You Will Never Die / Will We Ever Have One Government For The Whole World? / A Brief Look At Islam’s Contribution To Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.