Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

No One To Trust All Naija Webmasters Are Scammers Why???? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / No One To Trust All Naija Webmasters Are Scammers Why???? (868 Views)

All Webmasters Are Needed Here / All Webmasters Are Needed Here / Webmasters Are Welcome To Select Their Jobs From Thousands Of Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One To Trust All Naija Webmasters Are Scammers Why???? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
What really happening, we can't trust webmasters, when we give them job to do, like coding, when they see the work they've done is cool, they come hack you later despite you paid them, i don't really know who to trust, now i need a webmaster but who can i trust when naija webmasters are all fraud now, i just hope one day you realise what you doing... Whats the gain after doing a nice job for someone and later you hack that person pls this gat to stop, most scammers i've come across are from nairaland they'll use sweet mouth to talk you into it, now someone is now selling domain that worth #2500, #3000 for #800 am really amuse because scammers always bring new way to dope people... God help us all....
Re: No One To Trust All Naija Webmasters Are Scammers Why???? by deloon(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
You need help #smh
Re: No One To Trust All Naija Webmasters Are Scammers Why???? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rubbish.
Re: No One To Trust All Naija Webmasters Are Scammers Why???? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
NightWhisperer:
What really happening, we can't trust webmasters, when we give them job to do, like coding, when they see the work they've done is cool, they come hack you later despite you paid them, i don't really know who to trust, now i need a webmaster but who can i trust when naija webmasters are all fraud now, i just hope one day you realise what you doing... Whats the gain after doing a nice job for someone and later you hack that person pls this gat to stop, most scammers i've come across are from nairaland they'll use sweet mouth to talk you into it, now someone is now selling domain that worth #2500, #3000 for #800 am really amuse because scammers always bring new way to dope people... God help us all....
hmmm
Re: No One To Trust All Naija Webmasters Are Scammers Why???? by donsheddy1(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
NightWhisperer:
How many webmasters have u worked with and how much did u pay them?

Secondly are you looking for help or you came to complain?

Cos I see u registered on nairaland 3 days ago.

If you have answers to those questions, then I'll know what to say to you or help you thanks
Re: No One To Trust All Naija Webmasters Are Scammers Why???? by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 02, 2015
donsheddy1:
How many webmasters have u worked with and how much did u pay them?

Secondly are you looking for help or you came to complain?

Cos I see u registered on nairaland 3 days ago.

If you have answers to those questions, then I'll know what to say to you or help you thanks
this isn't my first account on nairaland, i've been on nairaland since 2013 this just an account i open this year for a new change
Re: No One To Trust All Naija Webmasters Are Scammers Why???? by donsheddy1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
NightWhisperer:
this isn't my first account on nairaland, i've been on nairaland since 2013 this just an account i open this year for a new change
even @ 2013 you're still a ... Just answer the rest other question.
Re: No One To Trust All Naija Webmasters Are Scammers Why???? by Okwori12(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
For you to change your account shows that you yourself, you are up to something and I pray is good... Hope you don't intend to hit on someone? Please don't pay back o. God will help solve your problem. There are good webmasters on nairaland.
Re: No One To Trust All Naija Webmasters Are Scammers Why???? by Sanuzi(m): 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
NightWhisperer:

ITS QUITE UNFORTUNATE IF ITS TRUE.THATS WHY YOU NEED COMPANY THATS IS RELIABLE WITH YEARS OF EXPERIENCE LIKE www.africanwebservice.com

(1) (Reply)

Techcabal Testing New Features On A Live Site Or Something ? / Get 2 Thousand Plus Pageview Per Day In Your Blog / Are You Looking For A Ready Made Internet Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.